1328 MAX THROW DISTANCE
4 OUTPUTS + STROBE
21700 AND 18650 BATTERY COMPATIBLE
5.9" INCHES LONG
LUMINUS SST40 LED

fenix-tk22-v2-0-tactical-flashlight-1600-lumens

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
So... Fenix just isn't doing grip rings anymore on the TK22 line? That kind of is a bummer. Also is this physically thicker than, say, the previous TK22's because it supports that 21700?

Raysbeam

Enlightened
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I've been waiting for this model from you. I will most definitely be purchasing this and the new cerakote model you come out with next. I know the world is crazy right now with conflicts of interest and tariffs and I'm now 32 loosing my hair and mind. I'm currently dealing with medical and mental issues in my life. But I want to thank you Fenix because for the last 10 years or so you have truly opened my eyes to how truly wonderful this world is. Because your products are so good it makes me get out on more exploring trips to help escape reality and ease my mind. Sorry if this sounds dumb but I truly want to thank you Fenix. Peace and love from Canada.

Last edited:

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
No CR123 batteries compatible? Why can't CR123 be used? I normally keep some CR123 on me for emergency use in case for some weird reason the temperature is cold enough to stop the lithium rechargeable cells from working. Same why I keep lithium primary AAA on me in case the rechargeable nimh AAA in my small light gets cold-effected.

ChibiM

Enlightened
Thermal throttling?

Is the pulsing visible in use?

--flatline
I'm testing it right now. We'll see how it does. High mode doesn't have this 'problem', just Turbo. Now using a Samsung 40T instead of the Fenix 21700 5000mAh.