NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: Looking for recommendations.

Default Looking for recommendations.

Hello,
    Asking for recommendations to a triple/quadruple emitter, titanium, rcr123/16340 with extension tube to 2 rcr113 OR 18350 with extension tube to 18650 ?

I know reylight Krystal was one but they don't seem to have the extension tube anymore...

Thank you in advance.

Default Re: Looking for recommendations.

Ever considered a s2+ triple?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

I don't know how much you want to spend, but an Oveready Boss will do exact;y want you want, plus it will also take 18mm cells.
    Prometheus Delta also, but I don't think they do an extension tube.
    Still, whatever, you can always drool.
    P
    Peter's shopping list:- HDS / Oveready 170N Exec/LE and an Oveready V4 Nichia Drop In. Otherwise I'm content. Want want want, that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by KJKeyserSoze View Post
    recommendations to a triple/quadruple emitter, titanium, rcr123/16340 with extension tube to 2 rcr113 OR 18350 with extension tube to 18650 ?
    I had a dream :-)

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...=1#post3993148
    Quote Originally Posted by mohanjude View Post
    Ok we are making progress. X 10 18500 extensions made. Screw 2 of these together and you get a 18650 extension. The 18650 extensions are been machined right now in Ti.

I also bought an aluminium bar but that will have to wait a little.

Here are some pictures at the Cnc shop

Sales thread will open soon. I will add people already who expressed an interest on to the sales thread.

Thanks everyone.

Mohan
    https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...=1#post5303599
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_slider View Post
    NiteEye Eye15 is 18650, but it has 9 detentes in the control ring (unless you modify it). The smaller light is the Eye10, (18350) that also has detentes in the ring:

those are no longer in production though. Maybe a Nitecore P26 would work for you.. I have not tried it

fwiw, the Eye15 18650 body also fits the Original RRT-01, that has no detentes in the ring.

Last edited by jon_slider; 09-07-2019 at 02:32 PM.