• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Muyshondt Mako MKI Ti $140

morestag

Newly Enlightened
SOLD

IMG_0613 (Large).JPGIMG_0611 (Large).JPGIMG_0614 (Large).JPG
Muyshondt Mako MKI Ti AAA with Trit Slot (no trit tube installed)
One very nice custom keychain light. Never used or carried. I will try to find the split ring that it came with but I removed it 10 years ago and put the light in my safe so I can't promise anything. Any small split ring made for AAA size lights would fit it I imagine. If you are not familiar with these lights it is made to be very long runtime and not high power. Runtimes are 25 hours on high and 60 hours on low or something crazy like that. It is the perfect keychain/backup light. 1.5v regular AAA batteries only. Do NOT use any high powered rechargeables because you will fry the driver. It works just fine with a Duracell. You can use normal rechargeables like Eneloops.

• 13mm Diameter x 68mm Long
  • 24,000mcd Cree 5mm LED
  • Machined from 6AL4V Titanium, Bead Blasted
  • 24K Gold Plated Contacts
  • Dual Stage, Fully Regulated DC/DC Converter
  • Water Resistant
$140 obo

US only. No trades.
PM preferred but you can email me at my username @ gmail.com. This is also my paypal address. If you email me you must include your CPF username. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish. You must have positive feedback. I will ship the same or next day. Post an "I'll take it" in the thread and send me a PM or email and I will get back to you.
Shipping via USPS First Class. USPS Priority will be an additional $5.
Don't be afraid to make me an offer

Last edited:

morestag

Newly Enlightened
Images should definitely be working. Also, I have a split ring that fits it. I am just not 100% sure it is original to this light. Don't be afraid to make me an offer.

Last edited:

morestag

Newly Enlightened
Lots of interest but no one has committed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morestag

Newly Enlightened
This one is SOLD. Thanks for all the interest. More classic and rare lights to come :)