Welcome!

scout24

Flashaholic
Hi all! A Malkoff welcome thread! :) With a big Thank You to Greta for creating this dedicated subforum. Discussions of all things Malkoff. Please remember all CPF rules and policies are in effect here... Welcome aboard and let's make this work! As a point of info, unlike other manufacturer subforums, I am not employed by, related to, nor have any affiliation or connection with Gene and company, and derive no benefit or preferrential treatment from them for keeping an eye here. I'm just a fan of their products and business. I just want that out there.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Ok so this is where all Malkoffs go now? Nothing more in LED threads?

scout24

Flashaholic
In the interest of not having the Junkie threads with a whole bunch of unorganized discussions going on at once and the trouble finding specific info, yes. It'll be a transition period, but in the end I think it'll be of benefit. Kind of like the HDS subforum, which is moving along smoothly now.

scout24

Flashaholic
Ok so this is where all Malkoffs go now? Nothing more in LED threads?

If you want to do a "Malkoff vs. XYZ" thread, or something like that in LED Flashlights, have at it. I hate to compare to how the HDS subforum creation occured, but that seemed, by and large, to go smoothly. Specific subject threads that are easier to find. More organization, less searching out a specific post 17 pages back. Relevant posts and threads transported over to this specific subforum. That kind of thing...

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you! As much as I liked the randomness of the Malkoff Junkie thread, it was a bit difficult to keep conversation on track, so thank you for the work that you will be putting in!

bigfoot

Enlightened
Woohoo! So glad to see this materialize, thanks to all for their hard work in making it happen! lovecpf

nbp

Flashaholic
Note: Some of the threads Scout24 has moved to this subforum have not had posts in quite some time so they may not show up until you adjust your settings to show threads from farther back. They aren't lost or missing. ;)

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's both. Threads fine without the dropin, gap with the dropin, sometimes goes askew till I back it out and level it.

scout24

Flashaholic
Note: Some of the threads Scout24 has moved to this subforum have not had posts in quite some time so they may not show up until you adjust your settings to show threads from farther back. They aren't lost or missing. ;)

Good info and reminder. Thanks! :)

archimedes

Flashaholic

I've moved a few vintage classics over here, too ... :grin2:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who's going to be the brave man to shut down
[h=3]The Official Malkoff Junkie Thread- Part III[/h]Which seems a little redundant now?
P

scout24

Flashaholic
I'll leave it open a day or two so conversations or questions can run their course, then shut it down now that tha Front Porch is up and running. :)

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
THIS IS AWESOME THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS A REALITY! The day has finally come, we no longer hold our vigils on city streets!

Cheers!