Suggestions thread

scout24

Flashaholic
Any and all thread or post suggestions to move over to this new subforum,with links please, post here...

Last edited:

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would it be possible to unlock and move the "Junkie" thread here. It's kind of like the general HDS thread or Vinh's lounge thread.

scout24

Flashaholic
I'll bring it over and unlock it, but would love to see individual discussion topics as new threads... :)

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would it be possible to unlock and move the "Junkie" thread here. It's kind of like the general HDS thread or Vinh's lounge thread.
GS, why not start the Malkoff Lounge?
The Junkie thread did get a bit too big to survive.
You should do it as it's your idea.
Going to bed now, and expect to see it up in the morning.
P

Edit: and then I woke up and my wish was granted, thank you GS.
P

Last edited:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a Malkoff weapon-light/ firearm-centric thread? There is a lot of crossover between products with Surefire and Elzetta things getting thrown in. I just put my MD2 HOT on my AR and I can't bring myself to take it off... and I like the MD2 HOT way too much to not also be able to use it.....

Cheers!

edti: maybe I misunderstood this is just to find other threads to have mod/ admin moves them, yes? I'll throw up a weapons thread perhaps tonight when I have more time to put some thought into it!

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Feel free to start a Malkoff weapon light thread! 😁

No worries, any and all suggestions to constructively add to the subforum are good. New thread ideas, old threads to import so they're under one umbrella, it's all good stuff.