FourSevens        
Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44848788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 2893

Thread: The Malkoff Front Porch

Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

Quote Originally Posted by neutralwhite View Post

would a GB be worth it then if Gene is coming out with these in M61?
    cheers man for everything.
    Probably not. I'm still waiting to hear back for the M91BN group buy, which will be done ~4 weeks out from when I can get the LEDs to him. This puts us into July already.

If we can wrap up this M91BN GB up quickly, we can definitely see about who is super interested or impatient enough. Lord knows I'm one!
    Proud owner, SkyLumen Nguyen #011

List of my lights!

much thanks dot.

Quote Originally Posted by dotCPF View Post
    Probably not. I'm still waiting to hear back for the M91BN group buy, which will be done ~4 weeks out from when I can get the LEDs to him. This puts us into July already.

If we can wrap up this M91BN GB up quickly, we can definitely see about who is super interested or impatient enough. Lord knows I'm one!
    Malkoff M61T, Jetbeam E21A 5700k 9080 AAA.

I now own all 3 flavors of the recent LLLL GB's. The 4000K SST came today, it is wonderful, I really like it. If I had to just keep one, it would be the warm XPG2...
    In no order: HDS/Malkoff/OVEREADY/McGizmo/Sky Lumen -PSM

Quote Originally Posted by PoliceScannerMan View Post
    I now own all 3 flavors of the recent LLLL GB's. The 4000K SST came today, it is wonderful, I really like it. If I had to just keep one, it would be the warm XPG2...
    Just picked up that warm LLLL from troutpool and it looks really sweet, but I am curious about the SST. Its beamshots look great and it is the new flavor of the month from Gene, and Iíd like to get a sample thatís not a maglite.

And I just got my 91T! Now the fun begins.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    And I just got my 91T! Now the fun begins.
    You'll enjoy it

I do so far. Took my 61T and that out last night. Was hoping there would be a substantial difference and wasnít disappointed. It stomps my 61T as it should. Itís bright and plenty of throw. Two things I like in a light. Canít see going back to the 61T so got to figure out what to do with it I SO wish genes throw units would fit in surefires.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Default The Malkoff Front Porch

I do so far. Took my 61T and that out last night. Was hoping there would be a substantial difference and wasnít disappointed. It stomps my 61T as it should. Itís bright and plenty of throw. Two things I like in a light. Canít see going back to the 61T so got to figure out what to do with it I SO wish genes throw units would fit in surefires.
    You can send the light to me

Iíd take good care of it for ya

Got a pretty nice nightstand it can call home
    Last edited by wicky998; 05-22-2020 at 02:35 PM.
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

I couldn't resist that last M91T from everything you have been saying Thermal, gosh darn you! Now I need to find another MD3 or MD4 body. Probably MD3 and just use my Martin D White MD extenders

Also got a VME head to make some use of my empty 16650 MDC and 18650 E-series bodies. Will probably throw one of my LLLLs in there. Not sure.

Need one of those new Wildcats.

ETA: Does anyone know if the M91T module is the same driver/ regulator as the M91B?
    Last edited by dotCPF; 05-22-2020 at 12:59 PM.

List of my lights!

Lol sorry. And she runs and runs VERY bright on a single lithium ion so Iím thinking yes.

Quote Originally Posted by wicky998 View Post
    You can send the light to me

Iíd take good care of it for ya

Got a pretty nice nightstand it can call home
    Lol she my old work light. Pretty beat.

Default The Malkoff Front Porch

Wonder what the difference between the 91T and 61HOT is. Specs seem similar outside of voltage capabilities.

Might need one now.

TG has been the biggest influencer to me since joining Flashaholics Anonymous

Edit: That escalated quickly. There was one in stock. Have to see how she works now.
    Last edited by StagMoose; 05-22-2020 at 03:52 PM.

I just call um like I see them. I myself have way more Malkoffs then I could ever use. Itís just that they are all a little bit different and Iím always looking for what works for me. And the 91T is doing that Iím really liking this one. Now a word of caution if your a white wall hunter or plan to use this thrower At very close range 10- 20 feet. Not sure why you would but just saying that this ainít the light for you. Itís not a perfect round beam. If you do use this light as intended you will never see it and have one of the best small size throwers around.

Quote Originally Posted by StagMoose View Post
    Wonder what the difference between the 91T and 61HOT is. Specs seem similar outside of voltage capabilities.

Might need one now.

TG has been the biggest influencer to me since joining Flashaholics Anonymous

Edit: That escalated quickly. There was one in stock. Have to see how she works now.
    Voltage is the main difference. And the 91t smokes the 61 hot.

Iím excited about it. Just means Iíll need another MD4 tube. I accidentally ran my 61HOT head with 2 16340s for about 10 mins a week or so back. It got HOT. Started making a little crackling noise. Seems fine, Gene assured me it was likely OK but just to keep an eye on it.

Looking forward to trying the big brother. Probably need to start labeling them all somehow. I joined here because I had been lurking a long time and have been a Malkoff fan. Joining here has only added to the collection.

Appreciate the reply.

On paper the M61HOT and the 91T are identical but Iím thinking the description for the HOT is off. I think itís 750 at turn on then kicks down. The 91T is 900 kicks down to 700-750.Just my opinion. I do not have the HOT to compare but all that have both have stated that the 91T is much brighter with more throw.

On paper the M61HOT and the 91T are identical but Iím thinking the description for the HOT is off. I think itís 750 at turn on then kicks down. The 91T is 900 kicks down to 700-750.Just my opinion. I do not have the HOT to compare but all that have both have stated that the 91T is much brighter with more throw.
    I've got both I'll give it a go when the 91 gets here!

List of my lights!

I have both in my possession, and the 91t spanks the hot all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish 14 View Post
    I have both in my possession, and the 91t spanks the hot all day long.

NICE Can't wait for mine!

List of my lights!

You'll enjoy Dot. It's the best combination of throw and spill

Looking forward to my 91T en route as well. I will take the obligatory Beamshots of them both. I love the Hot, and bought it on the basis of the description. If the 91T really spanks it, I will certainly like it.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by StagMoose View Post
    Looking forward to my 91T en route as well. I will take the obligatory Beamshots of them both. I love the Hot, and bought it on the basis of the description. If the 91T really spanks it, I will certainly like it.

Thanks for all the feedback!
    I love the hot as well, it is my everyday carry, only because it can run full power off a single 18650. I run the 91T on a md3 or md4 around the farm.

I edc the HOT regularly as well. Also live on farmland. Really love throwers for the fields and spotting animals.

So on a single cell how does the hot stack up to the 91t?

I need another MD4 or 3. Cathy said they donít have any stashed away. Lol.

The 91t is brighter than the hot and seems to throw a bit further as well

no luv for the hd super?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while and soaking up as much as I could and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone, you guys have been my entertainment through this whole Rona ordeal.. I finally pulled the trigger and put this together, VME head with a M31w dropin and a e-tail switch, I really dig this thing, I think I'm a fan forever lol.. anyways thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pilo7448 View Post
    Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while and soaking up as much as I could and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone, you guys have been my entertainment through this whole Rona ordeal.. I finally pulled the trigger and put this together, VME head with a M31w dropin and a e-tail switch, I really dig this thing, I think I'm a fan forever lol.. anyways thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    glad you chimed in, thats a really nice set up

Very cool set up! Thanks for that; great picture as well.

Love the HD super and the HD 18650 XT. Always just looking into the best performance out of the MDX form factor available.

Thatís a copper E-series body right? I saw them and thought they looked way to fancy but with patina that is sweet! Got to go search for them now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jrgold View Post
    no luv for the hd super?

Not for EDC purposes.

Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44848788899091929394959697 LastLast