Acebeam        
Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 115154555657585960616263646566676871 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2888

Thread: The Malkoff Front Porch

  1. #1801

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by wicky998 View Post
    Jesus fish thatís the 91T?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. Batteries are down to about 6v. So it's not even at full power. Just wait till it's at 12v on the md3

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  2. #1802
    wicky998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Mardi Gras City
    Posts
    1,419

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Good amount of spill too.

    A lot of usable light for sure


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

  3. #1803

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by wicky998 View Post
    Good amount of spill too.

    A lot of usable light for sure


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With the high/low ring I get about 15 lumens on low. It's the perfect all around light for my needs.

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  4. #1804
    wicky998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Mardi Gras City
    Posts
    1,419

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Thatíll be good light to use the light under my arm to while writing on a clipboard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

  5. #1805
    *Flashaholic* thermal guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    6,363

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish 14 View Post
    I might be wrong on this, but I'm getting the 740 otf only, once I go above 9v I should get the 900otf then a step down to the 740.

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

    Iím not sure about that.A lot of genes modules state momentary then Constant. momentary is a very short time probably seconds. meaning at turn on you get a surge of power them it settles down to the level it will run at... I donít think you will get a constant 900 out of it even at 12 volts. I may be wrong here guess you will find out. And yes please let us know
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

  6. #1806
    wicky998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Mardi Gras City
    Posts
    1,419

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    No TG

    heís saying he isnít getting his 900 at all because heís below 9v . After he goes above the 9 he should get the 900 for momentary then his constant 750.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

  7. #1807

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Iím not sure about that.A lot of genes modules state momentary then Constant. momentary is a very short time probably seconds. meaning at turn on you get a surge of power them it settles down to the level it will run at... I donít think you will get a constant 900 out of it even at 12 volts. I may be wrong here guess you will find out. And yes please let us know
    Sounds correct. It might be such a quick step down that I don't even notice it.

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  8. #1808

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by wicky998 View Post
    No TG

    heís saying he isnít getting his 900 at all because heís below 9v . After he goes above the 9 he should get the 900 for momentary then his constant 750.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You said it better than me. But the burst of 900 might be so short that I don't have time to visually register it. At this point I'm not sure about anything. I will run a test with md3 host and md2 host and see if there is any difference in out put

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  9. #1809
    *Flashaholic* thermal guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    6,363

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Ya. 900 to 750 isnít a huge drop. Iím getting one though. Iím thinking it will be perfect for my use.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

  10. #1810

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    It's a hell of a module TG. you will enjoy it.

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  11. #1811
    wicky998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Mardi Gras City
    Posts
    1,419

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    The 1200mah imr 18350 kps Iím looking at are flat top.

    How do they make contact in between the cells?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

  12. #1812
    wicky998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Mardi Gras City
    Posts
    1,419

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Ya. 900 to 750 isnít a huge drop. Iím getting one though. Iím thinking it will be perfect for my use.
    You ordered the last one TG?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

  13. #1813

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by wicky998 View Post
    You ordered the last one TG?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nevermind

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  14. #1814

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by wicky998 View Post
    The 1200mah imr 18350 kps Iím looking at are flat top.

    How do they make contact in between the cells?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are slightly raised just enough to make contact

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  15. #1815

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by wicky998 View Post
    You ordered the last one TG?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gene's been out of that item for about 6 weeks I believe.

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  16. #1816
    *Flashaholic* thermal guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    6,363

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Malkoffís threads been dead today! Where did all my Malkoff junkies go? Oh I got my 16650 tube in today. No clue what Iím going to use it with but.....
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

  17. #1817

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Malkoffís threads been dead today! Where did all my Malkoff junkies go? Oh I got my 16650 tube in today. No clue what Iím going to use it with but.....
    Maybe e series head or might be time to pick up another VME for that GB drop in.

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  18. #1818
    wicky998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Mardi Gras City
    Posts
    1,419

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Malkoffís threads been dead today! Where did all my Malkoff junkies go? Oh I got my 16650 tube in today. No clue what Iím going to use it with but.....
    A e2xt head


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

  19. #1819
    *Flashaholic* thermal guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    6,363

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Thatís an option but with my new HoundDog XT. Not sure I need another thrower.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

  20. #1820
    wicky998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Mardi Gras City
    Posts
    1,419

    Default The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Thatís an option but with my new HoundDog XT. Not sure I need another thrower.
    But did you NEED the hound dog?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

  21. #1821
    *Flashaholic* thermal guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    6,363

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Lol. Yes. I did😁😁😁
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

  22. #1822
    wicky998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Mardi Gras City
    Posts
    1,419

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Lol. Yes. I did
    Then you NEED the e2xt!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

  23. #1823
    *Flashaholic* thermal guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    6,363

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Ya! I know! 😂😂😂😂. No Iím saying for the WC. Still want to see what itís going to be.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

  24. #1824
    wicky998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Mardi Gras City
    Posts
    1,419

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Ya! I know! . No Iím saying for the WC. Still want to see what itís going to be.
    Yea you right !

    Well the 16650 body will be sitting there staring you in the face until then

    I have a mdc body thatís doing that to me as well!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

  25. #1825
    *Flashaholic* thermal guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    6,363

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Ok for now problem solved. I put my VME and M31LLL on it for now.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

  26. #1826

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Ok for now problem solved. I put my VME and M31LLL on it for now.
    Nice. That's a perfect setup.

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  27. #1827

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by wicky998 View Post
    Yea you right !

    Well the 16650 body will be sitting there staring you in the face until then

    I have a mdc body thatís doing that to me as well!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What type of mdc?

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  28. #1828
    wicky998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Mardi Gras City
    Posts
    1,419

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish 14 View Post
    What type of mdc?

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
    Stacked donuts 123s


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ..Isaiah 54:17...

  29. #1829

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Quote Originally Posted by wicky998 View Post
    Stacked donuts 123s


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice, I ordered 300 cr123 pano's. Should be here this week. Going to use them in a 16650 MALKOFF body instead of a pano 16650 to see if I get increased output.

    Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  30. #1830
    *Flashaholic* thermal guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    6,363

    Default Re: The Malkoff Front Porch

    Oh ya it will be brighter on 2X123 then a16650. Whatís pano?
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 115154555657585960616263646566676871 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •