• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***Withdrawn Spyderco Duo

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm selling these two Spydero folding knives as a set. I'd prefer not to separate them at this time. CONUS only. PayPal only. Please post "I'll take it" on the thread in order to claim the merchandise.

First is my "blurple" Spyderco PM2 in S110v. The action is fast and flicky. The knife is equipped with Spyderco's excellent compression lock.

Important details: I bought this knife from GP knives in June of this year, but it was constructed before Spyderco stopped using permanent thread locker. I discovered this because I stripped one of the pivot screws in an unsuccessful attempt to disassemble the knife. Spyderco will replace the screws, but I never sent it back to them. I also removed that characteristic bit of unsharpened material at the heel of the blade in order to extend the cutting edge all the way to the ricasso. The blade now has a polished KME "V" grind at 18 degrees per side with no micro bevel. It is quite sharp. There are also two small places where the G10 has been scuffed.

Next is my Spyderco Endura with VG-10 blade steel. This model has the pinned stainless steel handle scales and features a lock back mechanism.

Important details: I purchased this knife about 12 years ago and carried it for the first three or four. There are scratches and clear signs of wear on both the blade and the handle. Because it cannot be disassembled, I have been unable to keep the action completely clean. It is not gritty, but it is not a fast deploying knife even by lock back standards. The blade has a polished KME "V" grind at 18 degrees per side with a tiny 20 degree micro bevel from my Sharpmaker.

I'm asking $145 for the pair--->$128 Withdrawn. This includes US Shipping.

Photos posted in the wrong order. Oops.

Endura1.jpg

Endura2.jpg

Endura3.jpg

Endura-5.jpg

Endura-7.jpg

Endura-8.jpg

Para1.jpg

Para3.jpg

Para5.jpg

Para6.jpg

Para8.jpg