Any Peak fans?

Vemice

Enlightened
Just got a bunch of lights/parts for a hoarder that I know. Now I gotta figure out how to get them all running. Some are fully functional and most are NOS.
I got triples, UVs, brass, aluminum, red lights, CR 123, 10180s and 10280s. I really wish the "small" battery sizes were easier to feed.
Partially posted in another thread; sorry for the duplication.
X0VMxOcl.jpg

3xJX7QDl.jpg

nsIOZoel.jpg

fFy6PLpl.jpg

Vemice

Enlightened
Never seen that version of smooth steel(?) lug 10280 tube before ....

It has very fine "texture" as if someone tried to remove the knurling.
Here is another 10180 I forgot. It is very slightly but noticeably longer (a few mm or less) than the other SS ones. Maybe when they stated the QTC models.. Gotta find out more about it. Much lighter than the SS so likely aluminum.
35YnVQEl.jpg

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for starting this Vemice. I only have a 219b Eiger, and gifted a S/S Ultra to a friend, but I've always been fascinated by Peaks.
I got jealous at your other photos, now I'm really green.
P

Vemice

Enlightened
Thank you for starting this Vemice. I only have a 219b Eiger, and gifted a S/S Ultra to a friend, but I've always been fascinated by Peaks.
I got jealous at your other photos, now I'm really green.
P
US made Nichias.........
My copper Eiger with regular and Mule heads are Nichias also.
Funny you mention the Ultra head as I think that is coming next except in titanium. Gotta see what else is available.
I really like the raw aluminum Mule more than I thought I would. My main EDC now as I am retired and don't need super bright stuff any longer.
This one is single mode level 4 output Mule.
Gotta move some stuff. This is getting pricey............
aRTGaaWl.jpg

archimedes

Flashaholic
Interesting. Please describe as no size reference. Top looks Logan size. Bottom El Capitan and 17500??

Oops, sorry for any confusion :eek:

First photo is brass McKinley (7-emitter version)

Second photo is steel El Capitan (upper item) and steel Logan 17500 (lower item)

archimedes

Flashaholic
And, for that matter, we might as well see a titanium El Capitan too. Please excuse the poor photo quality, as this is a quite old picture ...

0v9LERV.jpg

Vemice

Enlightened
Some nice rare stuff there. Not much titanium around that I have seen.
I think I may have access to a titanium Eiger with Ultra head. Will find out in a few days.
Thanks again for sharing these. While not new to Peak, I have not been collecting for very long but enjoying it very much.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Some nice rare stuff there. Not much titanium around that I have seen.
I think I may have access to a titanium Eiger with Ultra head. Will find out in a few days.
Thanks again for sharing these. While not new to Peak, I have not been collecting for very long but enjoying it very much.

Thank you, Peak has always been one of my favorites.

The titanium ones are certainly uncommon, I hope that Eiger works out for you.

If I get some extra time, I may try to take a few more photos of these.

Stormbringer

Newly Enlightened
Absolutely love Peak! Here's my small family:

(L - R = Eiger Ultra X, El Capitan, and Eiger Ultra)

Mgizler

Enlightened
I love peak! I have had about a dozen eigers over the years. My favorite, and only peak at the moment, is a brass eiger ultra , cool white ,narrow beam with a momentary switch and a Prometheus pocket clip. Such a fantastic light.

I also love the eiger ultra x but I lean towards the ultra more because I can use eneloops.

Vemice

Enlightened
I'm a fan of Peaks, and OP is one lucky *******. I hope you get to put them all to use.

Ha ha. Thanks but not likely. Too many duplicates and I will need to get several more heads. Probably will move some along.
The nice thing about Peak is that they Lego well.