Looking for an 18650 HDS

5001craig

Newly Enlightened
I've been wanting an HDS light for some time but really like 18650 lights. Looking for an update as to when these lights will be available. I check this sub-forum daily so maybe this could be how I know when I can send some money for a new light. :D

I don't understand everything about HDS lights but I believe I want a NLT flush clicky rotary. For now. Lol

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, the first rule of HDS is... We don't talk about HDS "two weeks".

I'm hoping we have 18650 Rotary tubes before Christmas. Notice I didn't say the year.

I can't even give a decent time frame... but I'm looking for another machinist as I'm tired of total disregard of anything resembling being able to tell what month it is from him. The PO was sent back in July... 2018. MFing ridiculous.

I now know Henry's pain for previous delays.

If the Grim Reaper were a relative of the HDS machinist, people would live several hundred years.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
@hogo
I feel your pain also... and that just made existing 18650 tubes even more desirable and more expensive IF obtainable at all.

@5001craig
The 325NLT is a definite winner but regarding your 18650 search there are a few of us who have been wanting a 18650 tube for some time. In saying that there is the Clicky 18650 but if you "think" that the rotary is what you want then listen to your "thinking"
You "could" also check some of the dealers and see if anyone has a new old stock rotary with the 18650 tube but that's a long shot however I have been proven wrong before.

HDS WILL deliver and it ll be worth the wait... so don't give up and take a seat with some popcorn. I mean that comment with full respect to HDS but sometimes things are beyond our control as is the case here.

In the meantime there are several videos on YouTube to look at that have been done by a few of us that may help you understand better the workings of the rotary vs Clicky.
Welcome to the group by the way even if you don't have one yet.

5001craig

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Hogo for your feedback. I'll be waiting patiently.

And US Diver it looks like I need to do some homework on the clicky versus rotary. Thank-you to you too.

Craig

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
@craig
No problem buddy,
Speaking of 325's I ve just listed one of mine if you'd like details pm me. It's not posted here but it is available and it's a Tactical rotary... still better than Clicky in my opinion

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
@craig
No problem buddy,
Speaking of 325's I ve just listed one of mine if you'd like details pm me. It's not posted here but it is available and it's a Tactical rotary... still better than Clicky in my opinion

Was it the 325 NLT and if so, where did you list it? Inquiring minds...