Malkoff        

Thread: WTB: Help! McGizmo Needed

Unenlightened

Default WTB: Help! McGizmo Needed

After 15 years of ownership, my McGizmo jumped out of my pocket and went missing

So sad and lost without it. I even forgot my log in here(don't hate me) so I'm back with a new name and hopes that one of you beautiful people will pass me one of you Don McLeish lights. Not too picky on the specifics, but a single 123 cell clicky would be amazing.

Let me know! Thanks!

Default WTB: Help! McGizmo Needed

Just putting it out there, if you can’t find a second hand light, Mr Don is still making his awesome lights. So worst case scenario, you’d be dishing out the money for a brand spankin new one. Good luck in the search!! I hope the original pops up somewhere for you!

Default Re: WTB: Help! McGizmo Needed

I may have something that I can part with. Can you send me a PM when you have a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanMontana View Post
    After 15 years of ownership, my McGizmo jumped out of my pocket and went missing

So sad and lost without it. I even forgot my log in here(don't hate me) so I'm back with a new name and hopes that one of you beautiful people will pass me one of you Don McLeish lights. Not too picky on the specifics, but a single 123 cell clicky would be amazing.

Let me know! Thanks!
    Who needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you have friends on CPF?
    My flashlight videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...9TIYcGeuBXa5m0

Unenlightened

Well I guess the days of constantly hitting refresh for the next tasty McGizmo wave are over. Thanks Don! All sorted

Thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by badtziscool View Post
    Can you send me a PM when you have a chance?
    With just one post he can´t iirc.

Eric
    Move Through The Light .... With Caution
    My Collection.......... just click on me if interested