• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Help! McGizmo Needed

RyanMontana

Newly Enlightened
After 15 years of ownership, my McGizmo jumped out of my pocket and went missing :(

So sad and lost without it. I even forgot my log in here(don't hate me) so I'm back with a new name and hopes that one of you beautiful people will pass me one of you Don McLeish lights. Not too picky on the specifics, but a single 123 cell clicky would be amazing.

Let me know! Thanks!

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Just putting it out there, if you can't find a second hand light, Mr Don is still making his awesome lights. So worst case scenario, you'd be dishing out the money for a brand spankin new one. Good luck in the search!! I hope the original pops up somewhere for you!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I may have something that I can part with. Can you send me a PM when you have a chance?

After 15 years of ownership, my McGizmo jumped out of my pocket and went missing :(

So sad and lost without it. I even forgot my log in here(don't hate me) so I'm back with a new name and hopes that one of you beautiful people will pass me one of you Don McLeish lights. Not too picky on the specifics, but a single 123 cell clicky would be amazing.

Let me know! Thanks!

RyanMontana

Newly Enlightened
Well I guess the days of constantly hitting refresh for the next tasty McGizmo wave are over. Thanks Don! All sorted

Thanks for the replies