Pre-Order the New Foursevens Quark MKIII Flashlight

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

SHOP NOW

Pre-Order the Quark MKIII

Miss the Kickstarter but want to get your hands on the new Foursevens Quark? You're in luck.

We're now taking Pre-Orders on the new Quark QK2A and QK16L Flashlights, the latest version of the Foursevens flagship light.
Pre-orders on the QK2A will ship within a few weeks, while QK16L pre-orders are scheduled for end of the year.

Pre-Order a Quark

Beta Ti in stock

We came back from The Gathering with a handful of these Beta Titaniums and just put them up on the site. Not many there so grab one now if you've had your eye on them....

Shop the Beta Titanium

Flashlight Wrenches

$25.00

Buy Now

Scout Hook Keychain Bottle Opener

$50.00

Buy Now

Stor-A-Cell Carrier (18650)

$7.00

Buy Now

Catch up on the latest

Want to learn a little bit more about Prometheus Lights? Tune into I'm No Expert where I do deep (well, somewhat deep) dives into a wide spectrum of topics in which my curiosity far outweighs my expertise.
Some recent episodes that may interest you:

• [*=3|left]Mortality
    [*=3|left]Small Business in America
    [*=3|left]Lumen Wars

You can find I'm No Expert where you listen to your favorite podcasts. Link below is to iTunes. Enjoy!

Listen to I'm No Expert

Follow us on YouTube

Make sure you go subscribe to our YouTube channel for product tutorials, shop action, how to's and more.

Subscribe to YouTube

N2YjKnS2rzsIeBsXKIuGRHcMY1gRFrJ_6cV_3ZLatKhDXOzoCGbVufsS65G3fk6CNzqIDQjf9Att435Akg2Ugma-j2UZCpZJcgX7aZyvVxa27wZvWqPnvWHT6BHCz6KVJBUunA=s0-d-e1-ft
PYeAaS40xJTll2YLh37xes9ydnvg-cM_eBZSALiD80oFOKtT_55FHPozuH0tDzrcfQ_xlQDyMatniIwFlJv5Ws3C9X7_zpsPQgqROng3Edgwo_lA4GOVlYaSiAbR3QkjFrxT=s0-d-e1-ft
CzBIpWQMkM0hYQr0XVcg4Ml0ImtyNRbrZJeWC49URWDSAlj7TC6DbigyjwJI8255eYzpWCKLzyYhJjdWLnZ79sTMVECc9YJxWyD0oMbBx8qaFjLZnSBKB0jUYBe-8mUwE7RCsNw=s0-d-e1-ft
yZRl8llM8MHFHyv3dMH6p4yBJnj8hXgrWDVhu_PkVW8uqK_89rpmw3Ava2Z2lGEH2J2kZNBhjK-TOUlYM7uF9mXbEzWbvq1-FTsCmb1l3sR1-s5BD8otoFyK6Rh-tm6KW__A=s0-d-e1-ft