XTAR recruiting reviewer for new power bank charger PB2S

MilesC

Banned
:hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit:

XTAR is releasd a new type-c input/output power bank charger recently

So we are looking for reviewer or tester who has reviewed LED flashlight or Li-on batteries charger before, if you are an influencer, that will be more welcomed

Here is the some details of PB2S charger http://www.xtar.cc/product/XTAR-PB2S-Charger-122.html:

MkQvz9f6RnKC6tO-EKn0BA.jpg

JwAPhrVySCm7vjRR3DaqVQ.jpg

xeYjqtaMSkacuXqpzoA-vg.jpg

Mishanchik

Newly Enlightened
I would love to write a review, but what's the point in the review when the great HKJ already tested this device.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
There is a point Mishanchik. HKJ reviews with scientific approach.
You (and me) are simple end-user(s). We will and can look at different aspects of the item.
Such as wear and tear in daily use. Look and feel. Heating up.
Time to recharge your H3 Warboy :)D) or your smart phone.
Does the charger interfere when you are answering the phone. And so on. And so on.

I would say to you: come forward and knock yourself out!

Last edited:

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Not a problem, professional views of tested & creative interesting review are welcome.

Last edited:

PartyPete

Enlightened
I'd be open for a review. How about a submersion test? I've got a nice babbling brook in the backyard.

MilesC

Banned
@Henk4U2 Truly, we encourage every XTAR user to check how it works out, and also respect all the aspects for the different opinion

Mishanchik

Newly Enlightened
Very strange representatives of Xtar. They themselves proposed the PB2S for review, wrote a bunch of letters, specified what the review should be, asked for the address and did not send anything. Do not waste your time on them.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Very strange representatives of Xtar. They themselves proposed the PB2S for review, wrote a bunch of letters, specified what the review should be, asked for the address and did not send anything. Do not waste your time on them.

Dear sir,

Please calm down. After communicating with the reviewers, we need to apply the samples for them. The applications are not always successful. I'm so sorry the application for you was failed. If there are any chance for future cooperation, I will contact you.

dajeepman

Newly Enlightened
I can see this be a cool charger, but as a battery bank its gonna a be hard to compete with Anker power banks since they offer larger capacity.

Mishanchik

Newly Enlightened
Dear sir,

Please calm down. After communicating with the reviewers, we need to apply the samples for them. The applications are not always successful. I'm so sorry the application for you was failed. If there are any chance for future cooperation, I will contact you.

I don't worry, I sincerely do not understand why I should give my home address, talk about the type of delivery, whether it will suit me, discuss the details and requirements for the review for a long time, and ... "The applications are not always successful."

THE BEST FINAL OF STORY!

PartyPete

Enlightened
I don't worry, I sincerely do not understand why I should give my home address, talk about the type of delivery, whether it will suit me, discuss the details and requirements for the review for a long time, and ... "The applications are not always successful."

THE BEST FINAL OF STORY!
Agreed. It's a waste of time to reach out to individual members if their reviewer criteria is set to an impossible standard. This is CPF...I doubt many members here have a dozen active social media accounts with millions of followers.

Besides, most of us are tired of the same boring, monotonous, uninteresting reviews many of these reviewers are churning out. Reaching out to a smaller community would yield better results instead of some bland YouTube celebrity peddling their thoughts on it.