• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: SureFire 2017 aviator

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got this SureFire Aviator in a trade, and even though I really like it, I have decided to pass it along.
It is a user, and has a decent amount of wear on the head, and some on the body and tail. The good news is that the light functions perfectly, with no flickering on any of the modes, and the LED's, are pretty centered when in the optic. The main LED has a nice white tint! (Best I've had in a SureFire) This one has the Yellow/Green secondary LED. Asking $115, with US shipping.

mzGfbrs.jpg

3GUVODj.jpg

xFgegws.jpg

The first "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Might be an hour or so for me to get to PayPal, hope that's ok.

Wanted to try one of these, but had been concerned about reports of some with flickering issues.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Ha ! .... Reminds me of the old days on CPFMP, one minute either way :)

Why doesn't Grizzly take this one, and he can PM me, if or when he gets tired of it ?

Either way, cheers guys.

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking at our initial posts ... I think it was the punctuation that slowed me down[emoji14]

that's why i used to quick post "iti" when i really wanted a light. seconds matter. Then IIRC we weren't supposed to do that anymore.
This is def. a reminder of the good ol' days.

If either of you are tired of the light now. i think i might know someone interested in it :D