• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HDS Titanium Rotary 325NLT

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking to sell or trade my HDS Titanium Rotary

It has not been carried only turned on and off a few times and photos taken. Visually it's better than it was when I got it but needs to take a small trip back to HDS which will be taken care of under warranty as it was received this way and I didn't have time to sort it before I left home. It's a simple thing for HDS to fix but I haven't messed with it as it is under warranty. If you are concerned pm me.

I m in Europe and I am unable to go home so if the light gets shipped back to the USA it will stay there hence the sale.

If it goes to Europe then sending it back will be the buyers responsibility and I won't be liable for customs and other charges.
The UK is excluded as I cannot physically buy insurance from here to the UK as per the local post policy.

Would consider a Titanium BOSS 70 and cash.

I'm listing it with all fees and costs included for $1600

Sapphire lens
Factory OP reflector as it came with the light.
Raised tail button.
Beautiful and very useful tint, great throw.
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1568647663.113409.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1568647680.759692.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1568647704.711660.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1568647730.345152.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1568647756.427350.jpg

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS / WTT: HDS Titanium Rotary 325NLT

Those who have pm'd me I've tried to reply but the box is full

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS / WTT: HDS Titanium Rotary 325NLT

Still available $1600 or Polarion Night Reaper + cash, BOSS Ti 70 XPL HI + cash

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump with a drop to $1500 EU or USA excluding the UK or any other location that I can't buy insurance for

Last edited:

roadracer46

Newly Enlightened

Hi there. Beautiful light. May I ask about this comment?

"Visually it's better than it was when I got it but needs to take a small trip back to HDS which will be taken care of under warranty as it was received this way and I didn't have time to sort it before I left home. It's a simple thing for HDS to fix"

Is there something wrong with the light? Thanks for the time.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump with price drop to 1400 shipped. Europe, USA.
Sorry but no U.K. unless the buyer is willing to pay extra for a courier that provides sufficient insurance.

Last edited:

Dr.Tautology

Newly Enlightened

So what exactly is wrong with the light? This isn't chump change you are asking for, so you really should be clearly stating any issues with the light.