ArmyTek        

Thread: 0ver 50% OFF!!! Mateminco, LED Lenser, Streamlight, Nitecore, Smith/Wesson

Default 0ver 50% OFF!!! Mateminco, LED Lenser, Streamlight, Nitecore, Smith/Wesson

Hi all,

USA Shipping is FREE. Worldwide is $12.
    Paypal asflashlights@gmail.com
    Please pay first then post your I'll take it in the thread.
    All of these lights are mint condition, only out of the box to make videos

1. Browning 700L with USB RCR 123 battery $70>$25.............................. Available
    2. Mateminco S03 Copper $55>$25 SOLD
    3. Cabelas Evac rechargable with 18650 and cradle charger $60>$30 SOLD
    4. Smith wesson MP with 18650 battery $64>$30...................................... Available
    5. LED Lenser MT14 with 26650 battery $100>$50 SOLD
    6. Nitecore EC4GTS $89>$40 SOLD
    7. Streamlight Protac HL3 $62>$30 SOLD

Last edited by vestureofblood; 09-30-2019 at 11:53 AM.
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.

Default Re: 0ver 50% OFF!!! Mateminco, LED Lenser, Streamlight, Nitecore, Smith/Wesson

I'll take #6

Default Re: 0ver 50% OFF!!! Mateminco, LED Lenser, Streamlight, Nitecore, Smith/Wesson

Got it today!

I will take #3

Flashaholic*

Per my PM I'll take the "Mateminco S03 Copper $55>$25".

Thank you.
    --Jason--
    #67/#39

Enlightened

Per our PM's I will take this

Streamlight Protac HL3 $62>
    $30

All orders shipped. Three great lights remaining!!!
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

I was sent the wrong light please check your PMs....

Quote Originally Posted by lsfagan View Post
    I was sent the wrong light please check your PMs....
    PM sent.

Thread updated.

bump.

bump.

What's the reach on the browning? Thanks

Hmmm... Not sure what the spec is.. It does have a fairly tight beam and uses an XPL. If I had to estimate I would say that its "good" for 250 feet, and casts a lumen or two out to about 350-400 feet.