• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen Pre-Order & Serial Reserve

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
vYqYQSf.png

1. SLN Sale Link Here
  2. Carefully review all details in sale link above before serial reserve
  3. Serial reservation effective 24 Hours
  4. Use link in # 1 to checkout within 24 hours
  5. Your name by serial confirms serial reservation
  6. Last left over serial will be sent to Edwin Sarkissian 2 be shot!
  7. Reservation only counts after I say "FIAT LUX!"
  8. Reservation Start Time: Wednesday September 25, 2019 @ 6PM Seattle Time

Available Serials:

000. (6061 Testing Sample - Does Not Work - Last Pic Below - $200, Free 2.5"X2.5" SS Matte or AHC Signed Souvenir included)

001. V54 (Thank You Icehole!!!)
002. Icehole

Renegadethreads
Renegadethreads
Sproing
Keitho
007. LarryB
Zandar
Bronco
CLB
dotCPF
daffy
AmericanDissent
014. DK
K2-bk-bl-rd
016. kim
017. dollar
018. X
019. X
020. Harper
021. X
Flash-O-Maniac
Flash-O-Maniac
. Flash-O-Maniac
025. (Raw Hand Polished) star_c_star

037. Zunkted
050. Flash-O-Maniac
051. Niezen
052. Renegadethreads

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
026. Raw Hand Polished Illumn.com Exclusive NOT AVAILABLE HERE
027. V54
028. Raw Hand Polished Illumn.com Exclusive NOT AVAILABLE HERE
029. Raw Hand Polished Illumn.com Exclusive NOT AVAILABLE HERE
030. Raw Hand Polished Illumn.com Exclusive NOT AVAILABLE HERE

Clarifications:

If you ordered on my store already this is the promise: "Pre-order Now. Ship ~ Mid to end of October."
This promise has nothing to do with any serial. There are no specific serial promise on my store. There is not even a mention of serial on the store sales link.
https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/sky-lumen-nguyen-the-bulletproof-flashlight
Therefore, pre-ordering on my store only promise a SLN that ships about "Mid to end of October".

Ok now lets move on to the Serial reserve thread here:
In this thread I promise that if you successfully reserve a serial before everyone else after I say Fiat Lux at 6PM tonight then that serial is yours. You will get THE SLN with that specific serial. You are guaranteed this serial regardless of when you ordered on the store. If you have not already paid on the store you may pay for the light after you secure your serial. If you have already paid I will assigned reserved serial to your pre-paid order. If you paid already but did not successfully reserve a serial tonight I will personally email you your options.

Regarding serial reserve please only list the serial(s) you absolutely want. If you win those serial they are yours. You cant back out or pick and choose after.

---------------------

Here are some background info just in case it helps to further clear up stock questions.
Serial 1-24 Black HA III should be in my hands 1st-2nd week of October.
Serial 25 Raw polished is in my hand right now and is up for reserved tonight along with the other serials listed in post 1.
Serial 26, 28, 29 & 30 are Raw polished and is on it's way to Illumn. They will decide these serials fate.
Batch 2 serial will be 31-60 and should be in my hand hopefully end of October. If there are delays I will of course update ASAP.
Details on batch 2 finishes and metal type will be updated ASAP
Reservations for batch 2 will be open ASAP

I hope this clears it all up.
2 more hours :)

ul9Nez5.jpg

s5BgMKa.jpg

2hSWdV7.jpg

BgDgBGz.jpg

gFkmAF0.jpg

9DQOR0h.jpg

Vd5jTEc.jpg

WXxjori.jpg

y82i70b.jpg

ub5LEm7.jpg

5Y5yvTh.jpg

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Questions:

1) Any changes in the layout you guys want?
2) Allow unlimited serial reservations per person?

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
I think maybe only allowing one or two per person, at least initially, would be more fair. Maybe allow more than two claims for lights, just without a serial number choice past two? Just some quick thoughts, I have no problem with allowing unlimited serial reservations either so no big deal as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
Larry, you lucky so and so, how did you manage to get on the list before the "Fiat Lux" signal? :mecry:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, is it confirmed that this first batch will be 7075?

7075 for the first 30 is 100%. Serial 25-30 should be delivered tomorrow for photos. If everything looks good I will snap some photos and launch :)

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was a final base price finalized? Options will increase the price of course.

daffy

Enlightened
Just as well im not tired betcha i still goof it...now 2:30AM in AU...

Last edited:

Icehole

Enlightened
I didn't forget my promise, Vinh.

I am in for 2x for me, and additionally, I'm buying #001 for you, as well. :D

Edit:

Found it:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Lumen-Nguyen&p=5233566&viewfull=1#post5233566

Funds sent! Order #6213

#001 for Vinh
One with a 12 LED Mule
One with W1.1 Thrower
and all the add-on goodies.

Now, if I am lucky enough to snag #002 and #003 for myself, all would be perfect. :rock:

:party:Got lucky :bow:
one down, will get the other from the next batch!

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
So, we reserve the serial number here with a forum post and then check out at Sky Lumen... UNLESS we buy one from Illumn.com... in which case we reserve the serial here and then purchase it at Illumn?

If that's the case, does it ship from him or from you?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So, we reserve the serial number here with a forum post and then check out at Sky Lumen... Correct!
UNLESS we buy one from Illumn.com... in which case we reserve the serial here and then purchase it at Illumn? No. I am going to send the raw ones to Illumn. I got no clue how they will sell it.

If that's the case, does it ship from him or from you? Ships from Illumn.

Rasher

Enlightened
Wait, so now raw is only Illum? This is turning into a PITA, I have zero need or desire to engage yet another vendor. Bummer.

In any case, hearty congratulations on getting this into production.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I'll take #24 which I believe is polished. If not, I'll take #2.

In the interest of preventing an early stampede, I'll just copy and paste what Vinh posted at the top...

Reservation Start Time: Wednesday September 25, 2019 @ 6PM Seattle Time

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Wait, so now raw is only Illum? This is turning into a PITA, I have zero need or desire to engage yet another vendor. Bummer.

In any case, hearty congratulations on getting this into production.

I just added 1 Raw polished Serial 25 to my list of reservation. So I guess you can try to reserve it if you want. :)

I promised Illumn I would save them the Raw from this batch to thank them for helping me since day one of me getting into the world of lights. I had no clue the Raw would turn out so beautiful! I will make at least 5 more Raw in the next run.