Acebeam        

Thread: *SOLD* WTS: Oveready Ti Boss 70, Mcgizmo XRU Sundrop, Muyshondt Aeon Mk2

Default *SOLD* WTS: Oveready Ti Boss 70, Mcgizmo XRU Sundrop, Muyshondt Aeon Mk2

I have a several nice Ti lights for sale.

#1 Oveready Boss 70 Titanium, with frosted finish.
    XPL-HI 4000k/Amber secondary. It has a couple light scuffs, but itís in really nice shape!! Asking $475 *SOLD*

#2 Mcgizmo XRU AA Sundrop,
    This one is a bit of a user, with plenty of scratches and a couple dings. (I built the LE, using a copper pill, XPL-HI 4000k LED, and Reylight V3 AA driver, but it isnít super reliable.) Asking $240, $225, *SOLD*

#3 Muyshondt Aeon Mk2 Titanium. Nichia 219b 4500k led, and 3 mode driver.
    It has some light scratches, but functions perfectly. Asking $265, $235 *Withdrawn*

The first ďIíll take itĒ followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.

Last edited by K2-bk-bl-rd; 09-24-2019 at 06:56 AM.
    SureFire - Quality and brilliance

Default Re: WTS: Oveready Ti Boss 70, Mcgizmo XRU Sundrop, Muyshondt Aeon Mk2

I'll take the Boss. Messaging now.

It doesn't seem like it's letting me message you.

I got it. PM replied to.

Payment has been sent.

On the Sundrop. What does " isn't super reliable" mean? PM sent

The driver doesnít change modes sometimes, if the head is tapped hard. If you pry the driver out of the pill a touch, then it works fine again. Currently itís working fine.

Price drops!

Iíll take the sundrop please if still available.
    Thanks

ďIíll take itĒ gets it, (in my sale) so itís yours Tony!

Thank you Sir!

Price drop on remaining light!

Default Re: *Price Drops* WTS: Oveready Ti Boss 70, Mcgizmo XRU Sundrop, Muyshondt Aeon Mk2

Some nice deals, congrats
    ... is the archimedes peak

Perhaps I didn't use the right words in my offer for the Sundrop. My mistake and apology

Flashaholic*

Default Re: *Price Drops* WTS: Oveready Ti Boss 70, Mcgizmo XRU Sundrop, Muyshondt Aeon Mk2

I am amazed the Aeon is still here at this price point. This light started my flashlight hobby and I got it back then for ~$400. And it had kept its price quite well here up to very recently

Yeah, me to! Itís a great light, and I think Iíll keep it!

Flashaholic*

Good move.

I just received the Boss and it is fantastic. It's a lot smaller than I was expecting based on the pictures I've seen. I can't believe how light it is too! Thanks for the fast shipping and smooth purchase.

Enjoy it, because I shall miss it!

Default Re: *SOLD* WTS: Oveready Ti Boss 70, Mcgizmo XRU Sundrop, Muyshondt Aeon Mk2

Shot you a PM with a question

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk