• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: JetBeam BC10

elzilcho

Enlightened
All prices PayPal G+S and include CONUS shipping. No international sales, sorry. First "I'll take it" here or via PM. Please feel free to ask any questions.

JetBeam BC10 - $20 $25
An older light that hasn't seen much use and is still in excellent shape. Low is 30 lumens, high is 270 lumens, runs on 1xCR123. Forward tail clicky that tailstands. Includes original box with lanyard and spare o-rings.
https://i.imgur.com/PQbU79F.jpg

----------
SOLD

HDS High Noon rotary - $290
Purchased a few weeks ago, only carried a couple of times. This light is in pristine condition. Flush button, black bezel. Comes with original packaging.

Fenix E01, olive finish - $15
Removed from package to test function, it's been in a drawer ever since. Includes everything that came with it originally except the alkaline AAA which is long gone.

Prometheus Beta in electroless nickel - $40
Purchased at the same time and rarely used, both are in excellent condition. Includes original packaging.

Lumintop Worm AAA, SS - $15
Cree emitter, 3 levels, 110 lumens on high. Includes the nice box it came with originally.

Lumintop Tool AAA, black Al - $10
Has flat e-switch and CREE emitter. Good condition but a few scuffs from having a Microstream clip installed and rolling around in a drawer. Price reduced to better reflect condition.

Lumintop Tool AAA, CU - $25
Flush e-switch and Nichia emitter. Also barely used though the clip was removed and may have left a scuff behind. Clip is included.

Peak Eiger - $45
Stainless steel lug body and QTC with a stainless head, neutral white emitter, and narrow optic. Carried a couple of times but still in pristine condition.

Foursevens Preon P1 Mk III - $35
Black satin body, 4000k emitter. This light is from the initial run after the relaunch. In very good condition.

Vital Gear body/Aleph mule head - HOST ONLY - $50
Vital Gear 1xCR123 body with what I think is an Aleph head. Fits a McGizmo light engine for sure. The switch on this VG body is inconsistent. It clicks on once in a while but usually nothing happens. Will need parts/work/something to make it reliable. Asking what I paid for it. There is NO light engine included with this body/head combo.

Foursevens Preon P1 Ti - $125
One of the early-generation titanium lights that has had the the emitter swapped to a Nichia 219C 4000k. Also has the tailstanding clicky Zodiac Engineering switch and a pocket clip from Dark Sucks.
Additional (and much better) photos and details from this previous sales thread
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?461079-Fenix-PD22-and-E35-50-for-the-pair

Fenix LD02 AAA - $10
The original cool white, not the newer warm version. This one's a user but not abused. A few scuffs/nicks here and there. Still works perfectly. Includes original packaging.

Prometheus Beta in black HA - $40
Purchased at the same time and rarely used, both are in excellent condition. Includes original packaging.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: HDS, Prometheus, Fenix, JetBeam

Ok didn't know they could come with an E switch

elzilcho

Enlightened

Do you happen to know if either beta is a nichia B or they come with a nichia c?

Both were purchased last year, one in early summer and the other a few months later. At the time I think only the B variety was listed on the Prometheus website but I don't know exactly when the switch was made to C.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Worm SS. PM incoming.

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Lumintop Tool AAA, CU - $25----------------PM me with your Paypal info

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Peak, Foursevens, Fenix, JetBeam *LIGHTS ADDED*

Is the lumintop tool AAA with E switch available ? If so I'm interested. Can you pm a picture ?
It's really an e switch, not the magnetic tailcap?

Last edited: