• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!- Modded C cell Maglite for sale (26650 & 5x XP-L2)- PRICE Reduced to $100!

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is a C cell Maglite I modified a while back. The body was cut down to 1× 26650 size via the human lathe method and then bored out wide enough to accept a Liitokala blue cell. The head was modified with a 1/4 inch aluminum heat sink with five XP-L2 emitters on DTP copper boards adhered with arctic alumina. I used four 5000k emitters around the outside and a single 4000k in the center. The emitters were wired in parallel and are regulated with D4 ramping firmware. The switch was modified with an electronic momentary button to control the firmware. The reflector is a five-up unit from Kaidomain and the lens is the coated glass variety from flashlightlens.com.

wTlhFN6.jpg
[/IMG]

UVwi3Rp.jpg
[/IMG]

This light draws over 20 amps from a liitokala blue 26650 (not included) for an estimated 6000 lumens out the front.

PeuHeD2.jpg
[/IMG]

The lowest light level is very low.

X0qXokT.jpg
[/IMG]

Price includeing CONUS shipping is $100. (was $125). International buyers pay additional shipping.
First reply followed by PM gets the light.
My paypal address is [email protected]
Thanks for looking,
Brian

Last edited:

saturnx

Newly Enlightened
Re: Modded C cell Maglite for sale (26650 & 5x XP-L2)

I'll take it if it's still available.

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened
Re: Modded C cell Maglite for sale (26650 & 5x XP-L2)

All yours!

Thanks!

Brian