I avoid four sevens, I have tried no less than 6 times to talk to someone about purc

Status
Not open for further replies.

milehigher

Newly Enlightened
I have tried there sight ,you tube ,Instagram, chat ,email ,I get all the promotional mail and videos ,however the sight doesn't cooperate and let me purchase , I started trying end of June and have given up ,he may be a good tool maker but he couldn't sell ice cubes to Eskimos, judging by non existent customer contact, I have found companies behave the same before and after you spend money on there product ,Quark and old Prion where great lights but i think the new guy is going to run 7777's into the ground ,i have companies that spent hours making sure i got exactly what i wanted or needed and I spent $30,000 in the end, this guy can't or won't make a $200 sale. I tried every platform and it's been radio silence since June ,it's a shame I lost my version MKII it was a favorite carry light .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
How are you trying to purchase from the website? Phone, tablet, computer? I have purchased from the website and had no issues doing so. At what point is the website not working for you? Getting items into the cart, checking out, entering payment information, entering mailing information? I've never heard anyone else say that the site isn't functioning properly for purchasing, so I'm sorry to say this, but my gut instinct is that the problem is some kind of user error. Give us more information so we can help.

FLfrk

Newly Enlightened
He is also very active on CPF I believe, so you could likely shoot a message directly and get it worked out without too much difficulty I would imagine. "Got Lumens" is a username associated with the brand I think.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm assuming that you are trying to contact Prometheus Lights and not Foursevens?
I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with Prometheus and find their customer service without fault.
P

I'm assuming that you are trying to contact Prometheus Lights and not Foursevens?
I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with Prometheus and find their customer service without fault.
P

Likewise here. Prometheus has always been straight up in my dealings with them. Top notch.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
The team at darksucks.com (Prometheus Lights) that now owns Foursevens is excellent and prompt, I would strongly suggest using the correct email address listed above by archer6817j

milehigher

Newly Enlightened
The team at darksucks.com (Prometheus Lights) that now owns Foursevens is excellent and prompt, I would strongly suggest using the correct email address listed above by archer6817j
Tried that as well as every other email address on their site and chat automated service ,silence

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe your computer is infected with a virus is redirecting your emails to somewhere else? Or maybe you're coming from an IP address or service provider that has been blacklisted so it's not reaching Foursevens mailbox? This is in all seriousness. If no one else has had as bad of communication with Jason as you have, then there must be something else at fault.

Tried that as well as every other email address on their site and chat automated service ,silence

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
FWIW: I have chatted with Jason via his IG posts a few times and he doesn't know it's ole Str8stroke from CPF (not that anyone would care lol). I am pretty sure he reads every IG post you make with any of his Companies or products tagged. Dude is amazingly accessible.

archer6817j

Enlightened
@milehigher: Hey, so I got your DM. I looked up the two email addresses you provided and the only record that exists is your newsletter signup. There are no emails (in our entire system) from either of your email address. As Str8stroke metioned, I wouldn't have any idea how to identify you if you contacted us via social media; which is why our policy is to ask people to email [email protected] with any questions. This puts your message into a system where we can track the request. My only suggestion is to send another email if you still have questions you'd like answered, but I can assure you we aren't ignoring your (or anyone else's) messages ;)

Chalk me up as another that has never had an issue while trying to spend money at Foursevens/Dark Sucks. :broke: :p

9Rom5G4.jpg

noJAT5V.jpg

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Oops! I forgot these two. Which are in the mail .....Right, Jason? :party:

Kuiu1V0.jpg

I do believe that the Kickstarter timeline said shipping would be "in October," but my memory could be failing me here... I've got several active items over there, including the PaleBlue batteries Jason recommended.

I must admit that I have had SOME problems spending money at FourSevens/DarkSucks/Prometheus... but only because my wallet has limits. The sites have always worked for me, and I've never had ANY issues contacting anyone.

archer6817j

Enlightened
We are about 50% shipped but all the early birds should be out if people completed their surveys. Chance, I'll check on yours ;) Thanks for all the support on this thread! I always appreciate when customers get my back out here in the wild internet's (as do all makers :)

I'm going to go ahead and close the thread since I've been in touch with the OP via DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.