• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Atlas tactical pants back in stock

LAPoliceGear

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys - We got more LAPG Atlas pants in stock. They are becoming the new hot thing and keep selling out on us. You can find them at the below link and we also sell them on Amazon (but they cost more there). These things have been flying off the shelf. They have a very unique seat and yoke made from a stretch fabric. It is hard for me to example. I got the idea to make these after seeing a pair of mountain climbing pants in Europe. We took their base design and added cargo pockets and other features popular in the USA. They are now being worn in patrol by the LA County Sheriffs Department (in patrol but not "authorized") and by LAPD instructors at the LAPD academy. I get complements on them all the time. These cost more because of the more expensive fabrics and features. When you are looking for pants please take a look at our LAPG Atlas Tactical Pants.

LAPG Atlas Tactical Pants

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
The design of stretch rear panel yoke, or gusset, looks a bit uncomfortable around the taint area. imo

The front side seam pockets appear nearly inaccessible, in your photo pockets material pulls with hands engaged

Were these tacticool pants fit to children models, or designed for full size adults? :toilet::knight:

Last edited:

LAPoliceGear

Newly Enlightened
The design of stretch rear panel yoke, or gusset, looks a bit uncomfortable around the taint area. imo

The front side seam pockets appear nearly inaccessible, in your photo pockets material pulls with hands engaged

Were these tacticool pants fit to children models, or designed for full size adults? :toilet::knight:

People LOVE these pants and say they are extremely comfortable. Check out the feedback on the item page on our site.