• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Arc 3W LS(SOLD )

Jets22

Enlightened
SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>As many of you know, I lost my best friend in a motorcylce accident here in Daytona Feb 27th. I had a work bench full of lights to complete that weekend, and never finished them. The standing orders have now been completed... and I have 3 additional lights available. (2) of the lights are fully polished including the bezel and twistie powerpack, new O rings, foam battery anti-rattle ring, Fraen optics, hand select nice and bright 3W, TWAK and TWOK emitters, (both are VERY nice) new BB750 converters , and heatsink, I also added the Tritium capsules in the powerpack and even mixed up some toxic green glow paint for around the optic retainer..(looks like a nuclear plant in there now) LOL..I've lost count on how many of these I have built (lots) and everyone has loved the performance.. $155.00 delivered..visa and mastercard also OK with PayPal.I also have a nice HAIII first run modded with a R2H emitter and Fraen optic and glow paint added to optic retainer...actually a very bright light with the R2H added and will give Excellent runtime on the 350ma driver.$100.00 delivered..(excellent shape) web page web pagePaypal goes to [email protected] web page

curvie

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Arc 3W LS

Someone buy these lights! They're awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jets,

Would you know what the runtime of the Lux III TWOK BB750 is?

How bright would a stock LS modded with a TWOJ be without upping the current?

sslavers

Newly Enlightened

the pictures dont do this light justice!!!! brock rocks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Jets22

Enlightened

sslavers...Thanks buddy...guess your new custom is doing well.

The R2H is pending payment from Canada so... I would consider this one sold.. I sold my personal TWAK custom to another member tonight and that will ship out in the morning, I also have one heading to the land of good beer.. The two full customs are still available as of this post and all e-mails have been replied. Thanks again for all the kind words on these lights..

DumboRAT

Enlightened

Good to see that you're back in the saddle again, Brock !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep up the great work, and let me know if there's anything I can do for you from the land of ice and snow. Chin up, brotha.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Oh, and did I forget to mention, these lights are AWESOME ! totally the cat's meow !

jtice

Flashaholic

Jet,
How did you get the stock twistie pack to work with the conterter and heatsink?

I had someone make a sink for my grey kit, to hold a converter, and i was told it would have to be made to work only with SF and mclux power packs.

I really wanted mine to work with the stock twistie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i am so tempted to get one of yours! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

jtice

Flashaholic

That would be great, thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dont be tempting me too much though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

utomatoe

Enlightened

Amazing price and with tritium capsules no less. Great work! I hope you make more of them, but not quite yet, I've been buying up lights are a torrid pace as is...

marcspar

Enlightened

Great. Thanks for the light.

I also have two original LHS standards that I would love to have modded with the 3W assemblies and new optics, one with the tritiums and one without.

Would you take such a task on?