• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Nitecore D20 SmartPD XR-E

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual Rules:
- First "I'll take it" in this thread overrules "PM Sent", PM's, emails, carrier pigeons, Western Union, etc.
- Price includes shipping in the USA via USPS. International, we can talk.
- Post "I'll take it" and PM me for my Paypal address. Please include your shipping address in the PM.
- No batteries or original packaging or documentation included. Light will be well packed in a flat rate box.

Okay...

SOLD: $75 Nitecore SmartPD 2AA

A CPF classic. IMHO the best looking 2AA light around. Used but not abused, some marks and dings I tried to capture in pictures.
Pocket clip is attached and secure. I removed it once to inspect and lube the piston tube. Grabbed this on the 'bay, spent a bit
more than I wanted to, but I wanted to have this classic for awhile before setting it free. Just want to get out what I put into it.

It has the ramping hi-low/low-hi, shortcuts to high (click-hold) and low (double-click).

This does have the Nitecore Piston peculiarity where a sudden tail-down impact will turn the light on. There's threads on here about this phenomenon. Unscrewing the bezel a few turns will ensure this is a non-issue to prevent the light from coming on, just want to call it out.

GgSnK7Yl.jpg

TLQyshdl.jpg

6akhS2Kl.jpg

qWJVWOzl.jpg

cJhIdGIl.jpg

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Nitecore D20 SmartPD XR-E

Wow. I haven't seen a Nitecore D20 around since they discontinued the PD series. I'm going to have to think about this one

Latest posts