"zero band" headlamps?

cruzer

Newly Enlightened
i found this light and it seems perfect but before i purchase i was wondering if there were any better options?
"NSP-4608BC Dual-Light™ Headlamp w/Hard Hat Clip & Mount"
https://www.baycoproducts.com/product/zero-band-headlamps/item/nsp-4608bc?category_id=1085

i work around high heat that the straps will definitely melt if i get too close, plus i cant risk it falling off.
the cheaper the better but of course regulated is preferred
i would prefer it have flood and spot options to eliminate the need to carry a spot flashlight in my pocket.
the longer the runtime the better but i also could use higher lumen for when i need spot light
battery options would prefer aaa, aa, 18650, or recharchable as i have those and chargers. anything else i would have to buy which isnt out of the question but would add expense.

thanks

mrnobman

Newly Enlightened
yes the vantage® II helmet light by streamlight is better. it uses solid state power regulation , is 350 lumens, and uses a durable aluminum structure that can withstand smoke and heat. only problem, it uses cr123a batteries , which are more expensive.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to derail the thread, but really...what other kind of regulation is likely to be inside a flashlight nowadays? I really dislike marketing speak.

cruzer

Newly Enlightened
Not to derail the thread, but really...what other kind of regulation is likely to be inside a flashlight nowadays? I really dislike marketing speak.

maybe im a noob and using the wrong term but i thought it meant producing the same output through most of the battery life