Nitecore 'New P12' - 21700, 1200 Lm

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like it. The traffic wand and diffuser acessories will still fit the 1" bezel. Same light with more runtime is how I see it. Not sure if I will buy one. My current P12 is good. A neutral white would inspire me to buy.

Jose Marin

Enlightened
Man that pocket clip looks like it was an after thought. Cool light though, ill always have a soft spot for the p12 and pd35. They were the gateway lights for me lol

Rinspeed

Newly Enlightened
I just got an email today on this new P12 and I'm pretty
intrigued myself. The P12 has always been one that's close by most of the time. I don't know a whole lot about the 21700 batteries though, are they all that.

Beckler

Enlightened
I've not used 21700 yet either, but I can't see any reason why they're not far superior in a flashlight of this size: the extra weight/size shouldn't be noticeable yet it has far more capacity. In the smallest/lightest 18650 lights, then yes 21700 really would be the next size up.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Opinions: Nightcore P12 Newest Version

Been looking for a larger 18650 light for sometime, I stumbled across the the newer P12 with a 21700 batt, bright, long runtime, nice beam, seems well made. Anyone have one they can comment on? And any alternatives if it's not all it's cracked up to be. Been a long time since I posted so I am not up on most of the newer lights. Thanks! VG

archimedes

Flashaholic
Thanks for posting up those links, Lou !I'll merge this thread with that last one, when I can get to a desktop browser, by the way.

Last edited: