Thrift Store Find, can't find information on it anywhere!

Chilly84

Newly Enlightened
It's a green Hilco military-type flash light with the angled head. Can't post pics yet. Anyone ever seen one? I can't find anything about them in my research.

scout24

Flashaholic
Chilly84- Welcome to CPF, I wish you luck with your search. You can post pics here after one more post, you need to use a photo hosting site such as photobucket. Pics of old stuff are always fun, looking forward to seeing them!

Chilly84

Newly Enlightened
Chilly84- Welcome to CPF, I wish you luck with your search. You can post pics here after one more post, you need to use a photo hosting site such as photobucket. Pics of old stuff are always fun, looking forward to seeing them!

Thanks, glad to be here! I just started collecting recently and plan on keeping this Hilco I'm trying to find info on, but still nothing yet besides the brand name, style, and where it was made. I'll post some pics asap! Thanks again for the welcome!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Hilco were made overseas so they caused a lot of Americans to get bitter beer face about them. Seen as knockoffs by many. They were made of the same parts and pieces as their American counterparts like Rayovac, and Eveready.

I did not find any info on the right angle light. Pictures might help there.