• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Surefire E2L AA

Flashlike

Enlightened
I'd like to buy a Surefire E2L AA ("Outdoorsman") flashlight -- preferably in very good to excellent condition. If you have one that you would consider selling or know of one that might be available please send me a PM or post here.
Thank you!

zxing

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to buy a Surefire E2L AA ("Outdoorsman") flashlight -- preferably in very good to excellent condition. If you have one that you would consider selling or know of one that might be available please send me a PM or post here.
Thank you!

I have a near new E2L AA Outdoorsman available for sale. I'm new to this forum but can provide feedback from other forums and sites. Please PM or email me if you're interested.

121c117224eac681bd2abf400119c40d.jpg
31693daa4097763bd54b87834ddda24b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flashlike

Enlightened
I have a near new E2L AA Outdoorsman available for sale. I'm new to this forum but can provide feedback from other forums and sites. Please PM or email me if you're interested.

Hello zxing,

Yes -- I would be interested. But since you are new on Candlepower Forums I can't send you a pm. I think if you make a few more posts on the forum then you will be able to send or receive private messages.
Otherwise I could post my email address here. Please reply here and we'll figure something out. Thank you!