Meet up in October, Toronto ON

Sunnysunsun17

Newly Enlightened
Hey fellow flashaholics, would any of you in Toronto be interested in showing off your lights in person?

I'm starting to accumulate a small collection myself and thought it would be fun to meet some fellow flashlight enthusiasts and show off our collections to each other!

I'm looking at late October, before that chilly Toronto winter rolls in. So far I've got two other interested people from r/flashlight and I'm trying to get a group of 5-10.

Location wise, Toronto is quite flat so there aren't many places where we can really reach the true potential of our gigathrowers, maybe down by the water or in a dark park? I've heard past meet ups have had fun with night time walks into the forest. Got any suggestions?

Cheers,
Sunny

Last edited:

DenBarrettSAR

Enlightened
Tonight's Flashlight dinner meet was awesome! we had 5 people.
We had some real titanium flashlight gems on the table, and the BLF-LT1 final production Prototype lit our dinner table and glistened the titanium of the works of art, and lit the beam-shot run in the nearby park. (LT1 was on the tripod, with V1 & V2 build prototypes mixed among our lights.
:D
We had a large number of amazing lights we lit up the skies with.

wDh3WmL.jpg

cFEB40Q.jpg

PartyPete

Enlightened
Looks cool. Hope you guys dined at the most dimly lit restaurant you could find!

Latest posts