• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND : Looking for Surefire Z41-HA OD and Z58-HA OD in mint condition.

Hello.

Need to have Surefire Z41-HA OD and Z58-HA OD to complete Surefire flashlights. Bodies and heads are ready, but need tailcaps. Descent to mint condition is desirable.:anyone:

Thank you.

Last edited:

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB : Looking for Surefire Z41-HA OD and Z58-HA OD in mint condition.

olive green / natural color tailcap I believe

archimedes

Flashaholic

What is OD?

I would guess "olive drab" ... although SureFire generally lists this simply as "HA Natural"

Over the years, the natural anodized coloration has varied from brownish-green, through bronze tones, to grays.

The "natural" finished SF parts were also often famously mismatched in color.

Last edited:

Sorry for confusing description on item. OD is " olive drab" which is same as " military green" or surefire's "HA Natural" or "gray". The beauty of OD color is never matches even on one flashlight as archimedes states.

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have five or six mint Surefire Z41 HA. Let me know if you have a hard time finding one from a US member.

I have five or six mint Surefire Z41 HA. Let me know if you have a hard time finding one from a US member.
Thanks for your offering. I got the Z58-HA from one of generous CPF member and another helping hand is trying to find his inventory by next weekend. I will let you know how it is going. Thanks again.

I just got the message from member who trying to find mint Z41-HA OD color from his stock , he couldn't find one. I think I have to ask a favor to find my need. Will follow PM.