Which One To Buy Fenix TK72R or Nitecore TM28

Flame74

Newly Enlightened
Hello Flashlight Experts

I am planning to spend some $$$$$$$ but can't decide between the 2 blinders :confused:

Please give your vote

Fenix TK72R or Nitecore TM28

domho8

Newly Enlightened
Hello Flashlight Experts

I am planning to spend some $$$$$$$ but can't decide between the 2 blinders :confused:

Please give your vote

Fenix TK72R or Nitecore TM28
Go for the fenix...

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me, it is all about beam profile. Less lumens reaching out narrower and further, or more lumens, wider, reaching out not as far.

It depends on if you want a narrower beam going 655 meters, or a wider beam going 286 meters.

The 3 x XHP70 yields 9,000 lumens for 286 lumens, and the 4 x HHP35 yields 6,000 lumens for 655 meters, as far as I know.

Both lights are very, very attractive. Anyone who is interested in high quality lights of such size/power classification would do well to get both.

There are lights with more 70's and with more 35's, but they are not as attractively sized as the two that you have narrowed down to.

User interface is the least important criteria when I choose a light. I can turn it on and off, and I can get to lowest, and I can get to turbo. Good enough for me.

Flame74

Newly Enlightened
For me, it is all about beam profile. Less lumens reaching out narrower and further, or more lumens, wider, reaching out not as far.

It depends on if you want a narrower beam going 655 meters, or a wider beam going 286 meters.

The 3 x XHP70 yields 9,000 lumens for 286 lumens, and the 4 x HHP35 yields 6,000 lumens for 655 meters, as far as I know.

Both lights are very, very attractive. Anyone who is interested in high quality lights of such size/power classification would do well to get both.

There are lights with more 70's and with more 35's, but they are not as attractively sized as the two that you have narrowed down to.

User interface is the least important criteria when I choose a light. I can turn it on and off, and I can get to lowest, and I can get to turbo. Good enough for me.

Thanx for the expert opinion :)
I have a customized Fenix TK75 by Vin but i am inclined to Nitecore this time :)

Top Shirt

Newly Enlightened
I just purchased a acebeam K75. 6300 lumens. If you want alotta throw, this is one badaxx light. Advertised throw of 2500 meters. I to have a fenix TK75. The acebeam out distances it by a lot. The longest distance I have used it is almost 1/2 mile. It completely lights up my 2500 Hd pickup at that distance. Just my 2 cents...Rob