Zebralight 502c vs 503c

bkpdle

Newly Enlightened
The only Zebralight that is still working for me is the 502c (Philips). I have switched it over to using Lithium AA, so hopefully it will continue going strong. I really like the design of this light and its function.

High CRI is important to me. I noticed that the newer 503c (Samsung) claims a higher CRI and lower voltage operation. Does anyone have any feedback when comparing the 502c (Philips) to the 503c (Samsung)? Is it worth an upgrade? If I was to buy a second flood headlamp, is it a no-brainer to get the 503c (Samsung) or would you recommend staying with the 502c (Philips)?

Are there any user noticeable performance difference between the two? Does one run cooler than the other? Is one more reliable in any way?

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the 3 model has the newest interface design which is a lot more capable and flexible than the 2 version has.

I don't know about the emitter details though at all.

The only Zebralight that is still working for me is the 502c (Philips). I have switched it over to using Lithium AA, so hopefully it will continue going strong. I really like the design of this light and its function.

High CRI is important to me. I noticed that the newer 503c (Samsung) claims a higher CRI and lower voltage operation. Does anyone have any feedback when comparing the 502c (Philips) to the 503c (Samsung)? Is it worth an upgrade? If I was to buy a second flood headlamp, is it a no-brainer to get the 503c (Samsung) or would you recommend staying with the 502c (Philips)?

Are there any user noticeable performance difference between the two? Does one run cooler than the other? Is one more reliable in any way?