• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: all done, thanks

MatthewSB

Enlightened
Not interested in any trades. Payment by Paypal G&S, ship to Confirmed US address only.

Unfortunately I have to sell off my collection. These are my favorite lights, never thought I'd sell them, but I need cash to fund some home upgrades. After using Surefires for 10+ years, I didn't think I'd like reverse clicky lights. However, after testing and using them I truly believe it's the only way to go for multiple (more than 2 settings) mode lights that ramp up or down in brightness between levels.

PFlexPro Triple Nichia Custom S2+

These are great EDC lights - compact, robust, BRIGHT, extremely easy to carry and use. I bought a one of these from Randy at PFlexPro and fell in love with it. I liked it so much that I sold off my HDS collection- the custom S2+ is brighter, runs on 18650 for weeks, and only a little bit longer. I even bought a spare in case anything ever happend to my carry light.

Hand made by an expert who is truly passionate about these lights, attention to detail is noticable. Potted for durability. Glass lens protects optic. Driver is user-programmable with 20+ brightness levels for the different modes. They come set up to turn on in moonlight mode and ramp up from there. Maximum brightness is always a double click away, making them 'tactically correct". Very easy to use. The beam is floody and bright, a real parking lot or forest illuminator, individually tested at 1300ish lumens. Click 9 times and it will blink to indicate the battery level, from 3.0-4.0V left. Triple emitters are high color rendering Nichia 219c and work amazingly in the woods. Perfect fit and finish on light bodies as well as custom work. Also has square threaded tailcap threads.

1. User - excellent condition, 1 tiny ding in the anodizing on either end, which I tried to capture in the pictures. Backpack carried, didn't spend much time in pockets. Also includes two 3500mah and one 3400mah Orbtronic (cell and circuit made in Japan, assembled in USA) Protrected batteries. These batteries were only recharged a few times (3 max) and were stored at proper temperature slightly discharged. Oveready waterproof 18650 case for your spare. Includes original box, instructions, and a copy of the brightness test as well as the builder's business card with his contact information in case you ever need warranty service. SOLD $75

2. New - same as above, but this one was never used, it sits new in the box. Bought as a spare. includes light, paperwork (brightness test report and directions), two Orbtronic protected 3500mah batteries (also new, unused), and an expensive waterproof 18650 spare carrier. SOLD $85

Last edited:

MatthewSB

Enlightened
Re: WTS: EAGTAC D25A, PFLEXPRO Custom Triple Nichia 18650 lights

EAGTAC D25A

I bought these to see the difference between various emitters, really like them but just don't use AA very much. These lights have a very intuitive interface which allows the user to select whether or not they want the light to turn on at the lowest or highest settings first. Great warranty administered by US distributors. Run on AA, Eneloops or Lithium rechargeable.

1. SOLD D25A XPL-HI - Brilliant pure white tint. New in box. Removed only to test. Includes all paperwork, warranty card, and factory packaging. SOLD

2. D25A Nichia 219C High CRI - tan tint typical of high color rendering 219C. New in box. Includes all paperwork, warranty card, and factory packaging. Withdrawn

3. SOLD D25A Nichia 219C High CRI - tan tint typical of high color rendering 219C. Used briefly, a feint mark on anodizing of light tube that I couldn't get to show up in pictures. Includes all paperwork, warranty card, and factory packaging. SOLD

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the user s2+. Send me PayPal details

Last edited:

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the #2 S2+ new spare.

MatthewSB

Enlightened

All posts responded to, thanks guys

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: EAGTAC D25A

I've got mine. Not a beater. Nicer than I thought it would be. Thanks.

In reference to the light, it's an impressive piece of equipment. The potting is excellent. It's a malkoff made out of a $10 light

Last edited:

MatthewSB

Enlightened
Re: WTS: EAGTAC D25A

I've got mine. Not a beater. Nicer than I thought it would be. Thanks.

In reference to the light, it's an impressive piece of equipment. The potting is excellent. It's a malkoff made out of a $10 light

Glad you got it, glad you like it.