Bart Simpson is a Flashaholic!

analogguy

Enlightened
bart_with_flashlight.jpg

I was looking at my collection of animation cells and came across this production cel from "The Simpsons". Enjoy!

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
That appears to be a Maglite strapped to his head. It seems pretty bright, though. Looks like he has been in touch with Mr Bulk!

iddibhai

Enlightened
i know that episode! is it the one where bart gets a label maker thing and sticks his name on everything, including a 2 way radio, one of whose pair he drops in a well to fool ppl into thinking a kid is trapped, and later realizes he's labeled it as his and will get in trouble when "tiny tim?" is rescued? interesting "headlamp" mod, i still like the wya mr. bean (the movie) used undies and a flashlight to come up with a headlamp!

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
it's got a side slide switch. that would rule out mag and surefire at least...

eveready, rayovac, something like that...

Prolepsis

Enlightened
In the most recent Simpsons episode (with Artie Ziff returning), Homer took a flashlight, lit the head on fire, and used it as a torch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

MXDan

Newly Enlightened
yeah, I know that episode, like every other episode. It had Sting in it!

Gotta love the genius of small children, what a fantastic headlamp design!

sideshowandy

Newly Enlightened
Bart used the name "Timmy O'Toole" when stuck down the well....

My fav bit is when Springfield's finest cops are a little too big for the 34" diameter well!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i think that episdoe is when conan obrien was still working with show.now he a course has his own show i love the simpsons i never miss em

Velcro

Enlightened
Here we are, trying to guess what fictive flashlight a fictive character in an animated show is using. Man, we really need to get a life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Velcro said:
Here we are, trying to guess what fictive flashlight a fictive character in an animated show is using. Man, we really need to get a life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He he. But what's wrong with a life centered on Bart Simpson and flashlights? What else is there?

Paul