• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Aleph & McGizmo Light Engines

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale are the following light engines, compatible with Aleph, McGizmo and modular E-series lights:

9in3CgG.jpg

LQNGkWv.jpg

All are built using Noctigon direct thermal path copper MCPCB. Aluminum can has 2.54mm thick heatsink area under LED for quick transfer of heat into can and light head. I will isolate the leads with Kapton tape upon request, at no additional charge.
1. CREE XP-L HD (domed LED) 4000K, 3 level datiLED 3s converter, 1520mA high, 2.8V - 5V input (single 3.7V RCR cell only). $78
2. CREE XP-L HI (domeless LED) 4000K, 3 level datiLED 3s converter, 1400mA high, 2.8V - 5V input (single 3.7V RCR cell only). $78
3. CREE XP-L HI (domeless LED) 4000K, 3 level datiLED 3s converter, 1400mA high, 2.8V - 5V input (single 3.7V RCR cell only). $78

Prompt payment via PayPal after claiming in this thread.
All prices include First Class shipping with tracking in the U.S.
Overseas shipping is at actual USPS postage cost.

Last edited:

ProfMD

Newly Enlightened
Please pardon me for posting an inquiry on your sales thread however, my newly created account precludes me from sending a pm with regards to your sig line referencing that you are currently considering limited mod requests. I can gladly provide an email address or phone number if your time still permits custom work. Mods and OP, please forgive me if I have violated any rules, thus taking up your valuable time as a result of my oversight.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmmm
:thinking:
not too much request here ?

I would be interested when overseas gets possible.
(and even more when ~6.000 K were an option)

PS:
Could You please be so kind to offer data on the levels of Your driver?
and the quick differences of the three led variants?

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please pardon me for posting an inquiry on your sales thread however, my newly created account precludes me from sending a pm with regards to your sig line referencing that you are currently considering limited mod requests. I can gladly provide an email address or phone number if your time still permits custom work. Mods and OP, please forgive me if I have violated any rules, thus taking up your valuable time as a result of my oversight.
Simply get two more posts and you will be able to send PM.

hmmm
:thinking:
not too much request here ?

I would be interested when overseas gets possible.
(and even more when ~6.000 K were an option)

PS:
Could You please be so kind to offer data on the levels of Your driver?
and the quick differences of the three led variants?

The modes and approximate lumens for the CREE XP-L HD with 1400mA converter are as follows:
Low - 25, Medium - 210, High - 575
The modes and approximate lumens for the CREE XP-L HD with 1520mA converter are as follows:
Low - 30, Medium - 230, High - 640
The XP-L HI will have lower total lumens, but will produce a tighter hotspot with better throw when used with a reflector.

Ill be interested if you ship overseas.
PM sent.