NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: Lumintop FW3A: which model?

Default Lumintop FW3A: which model?

Hi, I finally decided to buy the Lumintop FW3A. But I don't know which one and I'd like to ask some questions:
    1) Which are the differences between 3 CREE XP-L HI and SST-20 version?
    2) Is the SST-20 version newer than 3 CREE XP-L HI version? If it is so, how many months is it newer?
    3) If I use turbo for few seconds, is SST-20 less powerful about lumens?
    4) I'm really undecided which model to buy, which do you recommend between 3 CREE XP-L HI and SST-20 version? Which of both do you like more?
    5) If you sggest me to buy Luminus SST-20 versione, where can I buy it?
    Thank you very much to clear my ideas.

Default Re: Lumintop FW3A: which model?

On my Emisar D4V2, I went with quad SST-20s in 4000K and I don't see any green tint at lower outputs, which can be a 'thing' with those emitters.

CRI is 95 and there was no surcharge for the Luminus LEDs.

Chris
    Convoy: S2, S2+, M1, M2, Fenix: P1D, PD32, HL30, ET: D25C Ti, SF: 6P, ZL: SC-600, Klarus: P2A, Jetbeam: BA-20, Icon: Rogue 1, L3: L10, Xeno: E03, ShiningBeam: I-Mini, Olight: i3s, SWM: D40A, M11R, V11R, Maglite: 6Ds, MMs, Solitaires, LaCrosse BC-700, Maha C-9000, XTAR VP2, MP1S, XP1, MC1+, WP2 II, NiteCore i4, v2.

Default Re: Lumintop FW3A: which model?

i have sst20 and xpl.. if u want more flood then xpl is better and sst20 a little throwier so meaning the hotspot on the sst20 will be bigger vs the xpl... it all comes down to taste what u want... not sure which one is oldest tho.. i guess the cree xpl ?

here is a good place to buy from neals gadgets,

https://www.nealsgadgets.com/collections/blf