XTAR PB2S Power Bank & Charger

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Dear all,

Here I am going to update a PB2S reviews from different PB2S Users,first of all there are questions would be answered more efficiently by a quick review.
The other point is to present product insight and know how & why PB2S is a favourable choice as a portable power bank & charger.

PB2S Package Includes:
Hookable Cardboard Box + PB2S 2in1 + 1 USB Cable + Plastic base + Instructional handbook

PB2S Specs:
alt='PB2S specification'.jpg
Craft: Smooth touch Finish / Anti Scratch Screen / Magnet Lid
Applicable battery: 3.6/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR Batteries 18650/18700/20700/21700
Ports: 1 type C port for charger, 2 ports (USB and type C) for power transmit to various devices

PB2S as a Charger:
1. 2 slots for charging various sizes of Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR batteries
2. 0V activation feature to Restore 0V Li-ion battery life for reuse
3. LCD display for check battery status at anytime
alt='Xtar PB2S Charger'.jpg

PB2S as a Powerbank:
1.Quick charge feature is support for all devices included QC3.0 & PD3.0 protocol, also intelligently charge with small current charge rate perfectly suits for certain Earphone, mp3player with 0.1 amps current.
2. USB and Type C supply for 2 devices at the same time
alt='PB2S Power bank' .jpg

Others Impression of PB2S
1.jpg
2.jpg
To learn more about PB2S, please click: Xtar PB2S online or visit: www.xtar.cc

If have any advice and questions, just comment below or message for enquiry.

Last edited:

mushi

Newly Enlightened
:DYou can visit the PB2S product page http://www.xtar.cc/product/XTAR-PB2S-Charger-122.html
On the page, there is "where to buy", just click it, and you'll find the buying channel.

There's only Amazon USA site there... no european amazons? we europeans have to pay tax to import goods.
this Store in Amazon.de doesn't ship to my country: https://www.amazon.de/stores/node/2..._browse-bin=XTAR&ref_=bl_dp_s_web_20303541031

yes, i can order from aliexpress, but would rather do it from amazon..

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
There's only Amazon USA site there... no european amazons? we europeans have to pay tax to import goods.
this Store in Amazon.de doesn't ship to my country: https://www.amazon.de/stores/node/2..._browse-bin=XTAR&ref_=bl_dp_s_web_20303541031

yes, i can order from aliexpress, but would rather do it from amazon..

May I know which country are you in? XTAR official has Amazon USA, UK, Spain. We also have customers selling our products at other Amazon sites. You can search XTAR PB2S at the site you prefer.

Bienbobry

Newly Enlightened
I really discourage anyone to buy this charger as it does not even fully support Quick Charge 2 (<18W) but its advertised as QC3. If you want to charge anything while in move having this charger in backpack for example, any small knock can turn off the PB, tested it on 18650 cells, even gentle spin of cell in charger with finger can shut it down - no idea why, only reconnecting the USB cable resuming the charging process. Moreover the display data is extremely inaccurate, one time you put cells in the case, display shows 45% after removing and inserting cells again, it shows 32% - after few days os using it I experienced that margin of error in measurements can jump from 3% to 20% on same cells, removed and inserted in charger again. Anytime you want to check the charge level its better to call gypsy diviner or even better is to weigh the battery on kitchen scale to get the power level in grams. :)

Tried to email XTAR, tried to talk with them on FB, provided photos and detailed description, no one answered me to this day. The charger is original, I verified it with provided code on XTAR page.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
I really discourage anyone to buy this charger as it does not even fully support Quick Charge 2 (<18W) but its advertised as QC3. If you want to charge anything while in move having this charger in backpack for example, any small knock can turn off the PB, tested it on 18650 cells, even gentle spin of cell in charger with finger can shut it down - no idea why, only reconnecting the USB cable resuming the charging process. Moreover the display data is extremely inaccurate, one time you put cells in the case, display shows 45% after removing and inserting cells again, it shows 32% - after few days os using it I experienced that margin of error in measurements can jump from 3% to 20% on same cells, removed and inserted in charger again. Anytime you want to check the charge level its better to call gypsy diviner or even better is to weigh the battery on kitchen scale to get the power level in grams. :)

Tried to email XTAR, tried to talk with them on FB, provided photos and detailed description, no one answered me to this day. The charger is original, I verified it with provided code on XTAR page.

If possible, could you please PM your FB account name to me? So that we can find out which one is you.

Bienbobry

Newly Enlightened
Then check all messages on with you did not replied regardless that you have read message. Looks like I'm not the only one who was cheated by XTAR. So I suggest you, reply to all ppl who was looking for help on FB and you ignored them. You have read my messages on FB on July 2, today is 14, still no reply from you. The mail has been sent over 3 weeks ago to [email protected] with detailed description, no reply to this day.

Untitled.png

109879657-312252719913498-662817154169688935-n.jpg

Last edited: