Arc 4 Second testing procedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasfx

Newly Enlightened
After a couple days of debating, reading comments in CPF and some gentle nudging from my girlfriend (ain't she great) I finally took the plunge and ordered a Arc 4 second. My question becomes this: What kind of things should I do to test it and make sure it is ok (within the 15 day time period)? I'm not expecting the thing to be perfect, but I do want to make sure that it is as good as possible, and does all of the things it is supposed to. I can't wait to get my hands on it, as it's the most expensive light I've ever bought … so far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
Thanks,
DasFX

bwcaw

Enlightened
There really isn't anyting you can do to test it other than turning it on and seeing if you like the brightness/tint. But to put your mind at ease, most people really like their arc4 seconds, in fact I know of some people who have seconds that are actually brighter than firsts! I think you will be happy with your new light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW does you girlfriend have a sister? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
Congrats!

I advise that you :

Check the tint/beam

run through the 3 levels of output

run through the options menu ( pm me if you have ??? regarding this)

run through all the light settings (there are 16- remember if you have any problems I am only a PM away)

Really you don't need too do anything but seeing as you probly will anyway - the above is what I advise.

Regards

Trevor

Status
Not open for further replies.