• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD FS: Surefire Assortment plus Lego Parts

heckboy

Enlightened
Nice group of Surefire lights and lego options. In particular I enjoy the E1 sized lights.
Pictured here, items for sale in this thread Xed out are already sold....

128FCE0E-CECD-4E1F-BD08-041CDCBEF9D4.jpg

1. SOLD Surefire clicky tail cap (exec style).........................................$15
  2. SOLD Surefire clicky tail cap (crenelated)........................................$15
  3. SOLD Surefire clicky tail cap (crenelated)........................................$15
  4. SOLD 18650 body with E head adapter.................................$80
  5. SOLD E2E (olive).........................................................................package deal
  6. SOLD E2D clicky (black)...............................................................package deal
  7. SOLD E1 executive (black)............................................................package deal
  8. SOLD E1 executive (black)...................................................$100
  9. SOLD E1e executive elite clicky (olive mixed coloration)........$100
  10. SOLD fivemega 18650 body with integrated clicky.......................................$40
  11. SOLD fivemega 18650 body with integrated clicky.......................................$40

Worth noting the 18650 bodies also handle 17650 with the addition of a paper shim, or no shim for that matter.

I'll ship to buyers next day in general. These will all go wrapped in bubble pack in a padded envelope via USPS for $5/item. USA shipping only. Paypal only.

Last but not least:

Term and conditions:

After plenty of online selling (and buying) experience I'm putting some completely unreasonable and burdensome terms in fine print:

1. Cash is king (Paypal in this case).
  2. The early bird gets the worm.
  3. I'm not a professional light dealer nor do I play one on reality TV. The use for these lights is based upon either: 3a) what the seller told me or 3b) what the packaging said the part is for. I don't know if a light will also work on your rare renegade hybrid CREE XE kit powered by a truck battery.
  4. I don't do layaway. I was already laying the stuff away before I put them up for sale. I want to get rid of the stuff. Quickly.
  5. In general I'm open to interesting, unusual, or even useful trades. I won't take small animals or fish in trade but I might accept other potential foodstuffs. NOT THIS TIME though. NO TRADES!
  6. Everything in the world is OBO. I love a good negotiation. See term 8 before getting too carried away with this one.
  7. I will sell the stuff to the first person to come up with the money no matter how long we negotiate or how many times we PM or email.
  8. I will not sell my precious stuff to jerks (or buy from them for that matter). If you are a jerk you may or may not be realize it. Ask your "friends" as a test.
  9. If I say we "have a deal" or some other phrase meaning the same thing and you mess around too long before sending money...see term 7.
  10. Cash is king (Paypal in this case).

Attachments

• XPR24536_2048w_FLICKR.jpg
    XPR24536_2048w_FLICKR.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:

petrov14

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire Assortment plus Lego Parts

I will take #9 E1e. Thanks!

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Edit: #4 is back up for sale and available

Last edited:

symbian60

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #8,NO.32464

heckboy

Enlightened

Status update in original post.

heckboy

Enlightened

Everything marked sold shipped today. Enjoy the new lights!

heckboy

Enlightened

Price adjustment Items 10 & 11......$40 each
Items 10 and 11 are being under and oversold here. I was just going back to get the history on those. They are bodies made by fivemega in the way back (2008). Here's a thread that covers what these E series bodies are about. You can see, back in the day these were about $40, so I'm not surprised that they haven't moved at my original $100 prices.

If you weren't around here in 2008 the usefulness might not be obvious. What you gain with these:
  • Double the runtime on the your single CR123 cell E-series light. This was a big deal with analog lights. Not quite as significant with digital (LED) lighting, but doubling is still doubling.
  • A economical buy-in to the E series architecture which is still relevant today. Much to my surprise, that E series head remains a useful standard on which to build. McGizmo still uses it for example.

You can picture by adding this body to your collection you get a powerful 18650 cell and the ability to screw on any single cell E-series head. Compared to the standard Surefire bodies, these fivemega bodies are pretty slim as well; the integrated tail cap makes them snag free. Take a look the linked images to picture a couple options that I had laying around.

E1 head with Surefire E1 body for comparison
Digital L1 head with E1 and L1 bodies for comparison

heckboy

Enlightened

New pricing on the Surefire lights.

#5,#6,#7 analog package deal for $150. I know there are some analog light fans out there that NEED these three lights. Take all three for $150; you gotta take all three!