• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLDOUT/withdrawn FS: Novatac, Ra, Parts and Lights

heckboy

Enlightened
These Novatacs are some of my favorite lights. I like the form factor and the versatility to run 123 cells or rechargables. I never deployed the 18650 bodies, but that is a super option for maximizing the runtime on these lights. The DOA head is a puzzle to me. Literally never used, just recently out of the OEM packaging...dead.

Here we have a number of functioning lights along with parts...

294BF227-1E03-4FBF-8428-297B27F6F963.jpg

1. 17650 HDS body for Novatac (I run 17670)...........$80 (see package deal)
  2. 17650 HDS body for Novatac (I run 17670)...........$80
  3. Novatac tail cap P style (olive)......................$25
  4. SOLD Novatac tail cap T style (olive)......................$25
  5. Novatac tail cap P style (black).....................$25
  6. Novatac tail cap T style (black).....................$25 (see package deal)
  7. Novatac 120P (black) s/n33232..................$100 (see package deal)
  8. SOLD Novatac 120P (olive) s/n11720 with MOD..................$100
  9. SOLD Ra Clicky tactical 140.................................$140
  10. SOLD Novatac 120T head (black) s/n20695 DOA.....$20
  11. Novatac body for standard 123 cell..................$25

=============PACKAGE DEAL
10/17/19 Thirsty Thursday Novatac Package Deal $125 (PRICE REDUCED 10/22/19)
  • I know there are still Novatac/HDS heads still out there. A nice packaged comprised of:
  • #1 HDS Body
  • #6 Tactical Tail Cap
  • #7 Novatac 120P (black) s/n 33232
  • Extra clip for Novatac.
This tools up a compact (standard CR123 size) version of the light along with an extended runtime (17670) version. It's also your daily choice of tactical or standard tail cap.
==============

All the complete lights have been used but not abused. You will find minor indications of being dropped, etc.

#8 mod is discussed in this thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...-Modder-but-I-can-Solder-NovaTac-120-Upgrade!

I'll ship to buyers next day in general. These will all go wrapped in bubble pack in a padded envelope via USPS for $5/item. USA shipping only. Paypal only.

Last but not least:

Term and conditions:

After plenty of online selling (and buying) experience I'm putting some completely unreasonable and burdensome terms in fine print:

1. Cash is king (Paypal in this case).
  2. The early bird gets the worm.
  3. I'm not a professional light dealer nor do I play one on reality TV. The use for these lights is based upon either: 3a) what the seller told me or 3b) what the packaging said the part is for. I don't know if a light will also work on your rare renegade hybrid CREE XE kit powered by a truck battery.
  4. I don't do layaway. I was already laying the stuff away before I put them up for sale. I want to get rid of the stuff. Quickly.
  5. In general I'm open to interesting, unusual, or even useful trades. I won't take small animals or fish in trade but I might accept other potential foodstuffs. NOT THIS TIME though. NO TRADES!
  6. Everything in the world is OBO. I love a good negotiation. See term 8 before getting too carried away with this one.
  7. I will sell the stuff to the first person to come up with the money no matter how long we negotiate or how many times we PM or email.
  8. I will not sell my precious stuff to jerks (or buy from them for that matter). If you are a jerk you may or may not be realize it. Ask your "friends" as a test.
  9. If I say we "have a deal" or some other phrase meaning the same thing and you mess around too long before sending money...see term 7.
  10. Cash is king (Paypal in this case).

Attachments

• XPR24535_2048w_FLICKR.jpg
    XPR24535_2048w_FLICKR.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Novatac, Ra, Parts and Lights

Are the 18650 tubes actually 17650's from hds?

heckboy

Enlightened

Just went back and messed with the bodies. You are right about the cells, these don't fit 18650, they are for 17mm cell (17650). I don't remember the maker of the body. They are well done though. Note for builders out there: put a name on your products!

Updated ad...

Thanks!
Are the 18650 tubes actually 17650's from hds?

thermal guy

Flashaholic

There from HDS. Pretty sure. Thanks

bigfoot

Enlightened

^^ (Note to OP -- Clicky LED images not showing up.) ^^

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the best T+Cs I've ever read. You'll forgive me if I cut and paste them into my next sale.
Free bump.
P

heckboy

Enlightened

Everything marked sold shipped today. Enjoy the new lights!

heckboy

Enlightened

I am baffled by the fact that the Ra remains unsold. I think that you guys need some more views of that light, so more images linked.

I don't know if you remember back in the day when this came out, but they didn't have a decent clip for the light. It was just slightly better than a bent up piece of foil; kind of an insult for an expensive "tactical" light. You'll notice that I put a nice tough Ti clip on this. You ain't gonna loose this light easily.

The images clearly show some minor dings; yes I used but didn't abuse this light.

Ra Clicky side
Ra long view emitter end
Ra long view clicky end
Ra standing up