• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLDOUT FS: Lightflux, MJP Extreme, Arc6, Nitecore

heckboy

Enlightened
Here we have a number of functioning hardly used lights.

XPR24540_2048w_FLICKR.jpg

1. SOLD MJP Extreme III. AAA light, programable twisty. This was a semi-custom limited production light................$80 :popcorn:price lowered
  2. SOLD Liteflux LF2 X. AAA light, it's a twisty....................$50
  3. SOLD Nitecore Smart PD D10 R2. AA light, piston drive..............$50
  4. SOLD Arc6, piston drive, CR123 .................$120

The Arc6 in my mind is similar to the Novactac & Ra lines of ilghts except with a piston drive rather than a clicky. It is extremely compact as a result. This is a fine light!

I'll ship to buyers next day in general. These will all go wrapped in bubble pack in a padded envelope via USPS for $5/item. USA shipping only. Paypal only.

Last but not least:

Term and conditions:

After plenty of online selling (and buying) experience I'm putting some completely unreasonable and burdensome terms in fine print:

1. Cash is king (Paypal in this case).
  2. The early bird gets the worm.
  3. I'm not a professional light dealer nor do I play one on reality TV. The use for these lights is based upon either: 3a) what the seller told me or 3b) what the packaging said the part is for. I don't know if a light will also work on your rare renegade hybrid CREE XE kit powered by a truck battery.
  4. I don't do layaway. I was already laying the stuff away before I put them up for sale. I want to get rid of the stuff. Quickly.
  5. In general I'm open to interesting, unusual, or even useful trades. I won't take small animals or fish in trade but I might accept other potential foodstuffs. NOT THIS TIME though. NO TRADES!
  6. Everything in the world is OBO. I love a good negotiation. See term 8 before getting too carried away with this one.
  7. I will sell the stuff to the first person to come up with the money no matter how long we negotiate or how many times we PM or email.
  8. I will not sell my precious stuff to jerks (or buy from them for that matter). If you are a jerk you may or may not be realize it. Ask your "friends" as a test.
  9. If I say we "have a deal" or some other phrase meaning the same thing and you mess around too long before sending money...see term 7.
  10. Cash is king (Paypal in this case).

Last edited:

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Lightflux, MJP Extreme, Arc6, Nitecore

Thx arch for the info but i'm a bit short to swing that much. I'm sure it will find a good home.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Thx arch for the info but i'm a bit short to swing that much. I'm sure it will find a good home.
Understood ... just wasn't sure how many here remembered that the Extreme III was based on the LF2X.

hakyru

Newly Enlightened

Good deal for the ARC6 :thumbsup:

heckboy

Enlightened

Price lowered on MJP Extreme. You need to buy it!

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast

That MJP Extreme is a deal!

Last edited:

heckboy

Enlightened

Status update in the original post...

heckboy

Enlightened

Everything shipped today. Enjoy the new lights!

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey bud liteflux received. Thanks !
Now to figure out how to program the thing.... any help anyone :thinking:

Latest posts