HDS no longer holding specialty emitters for future special metal run

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
[FONT=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, .SFNSText-Regular, sans-serif]This is also[/FONT] in the the Announcement thread.

[FONT=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, .SFNSText-Regular, sans-serif]Later today HDS Systems will be offering some specialty emitters that we were holding for a future special metal run. We have decided not to hold them and instead offer them in our standard lights. Quantities are quite limited. The emitters that will be available are the NB35, NB40, NB45, and NC57 (High Noon). I will announce later today when these go live on the Custom Page.[/FONT]

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are starting to appear on the Custom Page now... if the one you want isn't there, just keep refreshing.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes NB40 and now also NB35 were sold out very fast.

But at all I understand it. NB40 is IMO the best of the NB35, NB40 and NB45 emitters. Usually I do not like 4000K that much, but NB40 is perfect in beam and tint, no difference in color in the center and corona of the beam. Too bad I ordered my Titanium HDS with NB45 when the Ti Rotaries were available. But anyway. I will not die even if I do not have a NB40 Ti Rotary.

The NB35 beam is very warm. I have the NC35 and also the NB35. There is not really a big difference, but I like the warm ligt of 3500K a lot. Guee a lot people like this warm light...

After ordering a NB35, the wait begins until a new HDS will reach me... :thumbsdow:mecry::(
Maybe HDS opens a new production branch in Germany :naughty::poke: Than I get my lights faster :bow::clap:

PS:
Guess when the NB35 reached me I think than it is time for an update of my LED and tint compare :thinking:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
That will have to wait until they open a branch in North Norfolk. I know just the place. It even has beer on tap.
P

Now that's a party! Just checked and my passport is valid for a few more years. You got the music? Broad spectrum strobe lights provided by international HDS fans.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
The sound system went in before the brewing kit. I've actuall blown out about three pairs of speakers in 10 years. No Neighbours, at least not now.
P