Prometheus        

Thread: TK22 ULTIMATE EDITION TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT - NEW RELEASE

Default TK22 ULTIMATE EDITION TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT - NEW RELEASE

Just when you thought the TK22 couldn't get any better! The arrival of the TK22 Ultimate Edition just proves that it can. This new model has tungsten designed strike bezel and a include 5000 mAh 21700 battery that has a USB type-C charging port.

Default Re: TK22 ULTIMATE EDITION TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT - NEW RELEASE

Besides the bezel and included battery, what makes this different than the TK22 V2.0?
    Reliability, NW and moonlight mode, the most important factors in a light

Quote Originally Posted by Tac Gunner View Post
    Besides the bezel and included battery, what makes this different than the TK22 V2.0?
    That is basically the only difference since they have the same LED, throw distance, lumen output and runtimes.

Quote Originally Posted by fenix store View Post
    That is basically the only difference since they have the same LED, throw distance, lumen output and runtimes.
    Thanks for the response, I thought that was it. Too bad the UE version didn't come with a higher output and NW, something more to set it apart.
    Reliability, NW and moonlight mode, the most important factors in a light

Yeah, a lot of the UE lights have been neutral or warm in the past. Shame. Fenix, start making both.

I do not understand why Fenix ​​started using 30 lumens in the lowest light mode for tactical lamps. My TK 22 2014 edition has 10 lumens. Personally, I would welcome 5 lumes. 30 lumens are suitable for EDC but not TK series . So hopefully we will see a successful revision of TK 22 in 2021 and I will be able to upgrade to a new model.

Flashaholic

be bold and make it ultimate with sbt90.2...

Quote Originally Posted by lima View Post
    I do not understand why Fenix ​​started using 30 lumens in the lowest light mode for tactical lamps. My TK 22 2014 edition has 10 lumens. Personally, I would welcome 5 lumes. 30 lumens are suitable for EDC but not TK series . So hopefully we will see a successful revision of TK 22 in 2021 and I will be able to upgrade to a new model.
    Just like any small brands that became giants, they think they know better than the customers. I guess the basic logic for them is that TK is for tactical, and no one needs <30lm in tactical situation.

Wait, what about when there are no enemies around and I just want to light up my camp without destroying my night vision or people seeing me a mile away? - go get a secondary edc light for that purpose.

I have two cats, one big and one small. I drilled two holes in my wall...