Fenix Outfitters        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOLD FS: Haiku, LS, LS-27, Drake, Draco, Wee

Default Re: FS: Haiku, LS, LS-27, Drake, Draco, Wee

It turns out, I have the capability to produce images...

Link to Haiku LED

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    I would say it likely does matter to most buyers on CPF, but of course it is also replaceable by a more modern version (with updated emitter and/or driver) rather easily

Close-up clear macro photos would help a lot, if available.

Yeap, Cree XRE, 3S light engine.

Thank you for the photo heckboy. It's the XRE, but for my use i would need to find another LE and reflector. PM sent to you

Payment sent Paypal Haiku
    Last edited by sidfishez; 10-16-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    I would say it likely does matter to most buyers on CPF, but of course it is also replaceable by a more modern version (with updated emitter and/or driver) rather easily

Close-up clear macro photos would help a lot, if available.
    Type of reflector would also vary depending on LE type.
    "It's not rocket surgery"

The Drake and Draco were really cool pocket rockets back in the day (2006). I was always searching for better more interesting keychain lights and jumped to them eventually.

The Drake was the first I purchased, I donít remember if direct from modamag or ďused.Ē I liked the form factor of the light a lot and the 10180 cell didnít cause me any concerns. With a nano charger and a few small magnets charging was no big deal. I never ran this light down; it was a POCKET light. Not like you want to go searching a place crash site with it. The thing that I didnít find satisfying was the cool beam tint. It is even a little green, but thatís what we had in those days and we liked it.

The Flupic controller is a really a neat setup. The Drake and Draco lights for sale have are Flupic V3. Over here there is a ďold timerĒ thread where a discussion of the Flupic controller is in center stage. For a pocket light this a really sophisticated system. You can probably search up hours of reading on this controller!

The order thread for the Drake is here. There is a lot of information on the light in that thread. It was a project bootstrapped right here on CPF.

The Draco was my 2nd of the two lights. I liked the beam tint a lot more, it is warmer and pretty pleasant. The finish is chrome. What can I say about that, either you are all in (like me) or not. It was hard to resist. This was a used light purchase, and it lived on a keychain for a good while. I like the form factor of the Draco, itís very easy to handle and since these are twisties, a little length does no harm.

The Draco uses a 10280 so itís got a longer runtime than the Drake, but as a pocket light I donít know how relevant that really is.

Over here youíll find the original build thread. This has lots of interesting information on the build and how this light got boot straped with the support of CPF.

I thought with these little lights getting overshadowed by the McGizmos they deserved a look too. These two are every bit as interesting and classy as a McG, they just happen to fit on your keychain. To help things along a little Iíve made price changes to them both as well to better reflect the world today.

BAD42551-927F-46EF-8884-72D38FF35AE7.jpgA6A4D5E4-3525-40D3-8DC3-A1424031ED5B.jpg

LS-27 received and awesome. Thank you!

Of course! Glad to hear it!

Quote Originally Posted by arewethereyetdad View Post
    LS-27 received and awesome. Thank you!

The Haiku showed up in todays mail. Great packing and the Haiku is quite nice. Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by heckboy View Post
    The Drake and Draco were really cool pocket rockets back in the day (2006). I was always searching for better more interesting keychain lights and jumped to them eventually.

The Drake was the first I purchased, I donít remember if direct from modamag or ďused.Ē I liked the form factor of the light a lot and the 10180 cell didnít cause me any concerns. With a nano charger and a few small magnets charging was no big deal. I never ran this light down; it was a POCKET light. Not like you want to go searching a place crash site with it. The thing that I didnít find satisfying was the cool beam tint. It is even a little green, but thatís what we had in those days and we liked it.

The Flupic controller is a really a neat setup. The Drake and Draco lights for sale have are Flupic V3. Over here there is a ďold timerĒ thread where a discussion of the Flupic controller is in center stage. For a pocket light this a really sophisticated system. You can probably search up hours of reading on this controller!

The order thread for the Drake is here. There is a lot of information on the light in that thread. It was a project bootstrapped right here on CPF.

The Draco was my 2nd of the two lights. I liked the beam tint a lot more, it is warmer and pretty pleasant. The finish is chrome. What can I say about that, either you are all in (like me) or not. It was hard to resist. This was a used light purchase, and it lived on a keychain for a good while. I like the form factor of the Draco, itís very easy to handle and since these are twisties, a little length does no harm.

The Draco uses a 10280 so itís got a longer runtime than the Drake, but as a pocket light I donít know how relevant that really is.

Over here youíll find the original build thread. This has lots of interesting information on the build and how this light got boot straped with the support of CPF.

I thought with these little lights getting overshadowed by the McGizmos they deserved a look too. These two are every bit as interesting and classy as a McG, they just happen to fit on your keychain. To help things along a little Iíve made price changes to them both as well to better reflect the world today.

BAD42551-927F-46EF-8884-72D38FF35AE7.jpgA6A4D5E4-3525-40D3-8DC3-A1424031ED5B.jpg
    Are you including the Nano charger and batteries with these?

I can include a nano charger with each and an appropriate Li-Ion cell to go with. Just be accurate, I donít think these cells or chargers are anything exotic.

Make an offer?

Sending PM!

Price change on two remaining items:
    The stingray skin light holster: $50
    The Lummi Wee: $10

I'll take the holster.

ETA: Shoot me your PP addy.
    "It's not rocket surgery"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12