• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD FS: Haiku, LS, LS-27, Drake, Draco, Wee

heckboy

Enlightened
Here is a selection of McGizmos and other limited production exotics.

XPR24539_2048w_FLICKR.jpg

1. SOLD Stingray light holster. $50 Belt clip, fits any of the McGizmo lights in this sale. Works best with the LS and Haiku.
  2. SOLD Luna Sol 27..................$500 Dark Zero mod to 1000ma (from 425 ma) on the center emitter. Emitter is still McGizmo original (CREE XR-E) from back in the day.
  3. SOLD Haiku............................$350 No mods, just as delivered from McGizmo.
  4. SOLD Luna Sol.......................$350 No mods, good as original.
  5. SOLD Draco...........................$200 Chrome. What else is there?
  6. SOLD Drake...........................$200 TiCN coated.
  7. SOLD Lummi Wee...................$10 Nickel Silver. Sadly, non-functioning, the lens has come off the emitter. This light lived on my keyring for many years and it shows the wear unlike Ti lights.
  8. SOLD Unknown Ti.................$100 I don't remember who the maker of this light was. It's a CR2 powered light that lived on my keyring for quite awhile.

Images of lights will be linked in thread below.

I'll ship to buyers next day in general. For lights 1-6, once we make a deal, I'll get shipping and insurance pricing. 1-6 will go UPS.

7-8 will go wrapped in bubble pack in a padded envelope via USPS for $5/item.

USA shipping only. Paypal only.

Last but not least:

Term and conditions:

After plenty of online selling (and buying) experience I'm putting some completely unreasonable and burdensome terms in fine print:

1. Cash is king (Paypal in this case).
  2. The early bird gets the worm.
  3. I'm not a professional light dealer nor do I play one on reality TV. The use for these lights is based upon either: 3a) what the seller told me or 3b) what the packaging said the part is for. I don't know if a light will also work on your rare renegade hybrid CREE XE kit powered by a truck battery.
  4. I don't do layaway. I was already laying the stuff away before I put them up for sale. I want to get rid of the stuff. Quickly.
  5. In general I'm open to interesting, unusual, or even useful trades. I won't take small animals or fish in trade but I might accept other potential foodstuffs. NOT THIS TIME though. NO TRADES!
  6. Everything in the world is OBO. I love a good negotiation. See term 8 before getting too carried away with this one.
  7. I will sell the stuff to the first person to come up with the money no matter how long we negotiate or how many times we PM or email.
  8. I will not sell my precious stuff to jerks (or buy from them for that matter). If you are a jerk you may or may not be realize it. Ask your "friends" as a test.
  9. If I say we "have a deal" or some other phrase meaning the same thing and you mess around too long before sending money...see term 7.
  10. Cash is king (Paypal in this case).

Last edited:

heckboy

Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku, LS, LS-27, Drake, Draco, Wee

Status update in original post.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Lunasol 27 for $500? Um, yeah, I'll take that.

Haha, right !

By the way, OP, I don't think that Drake is TiN coated. It is difficult to tell without seeing it in person (depends on the exact shade of color) but it could be TiCN, AlTiN, or DLC.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take backup #8 please.

Beat me by seconds.

Hey Russ, I'll pass this gem on to you. I have several lights very similar to this and would be much happier if I could give another CPF'er the chance of owning one than to put this on a shelf and not see much use.