best place for re chargeable 123a

vic2367

Enlightened
SORRY IF THIS POST IS THE WRONG THREAD

where can i get re chargeable 123a looking for the longest run time {mah} along with the highest volt?
searched google but can up with multiple Chinese company's , dont want to have to deal with overseas shipping
also looking for a slow charger for these ,,everywhere i look its all fast charging

thanks everyone

vic

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Fenix makes some good ones. Keep power also makes really good rechargeable's Very high capacity. Volts will be the same basically no matter what brand you get. There 3.7 but charge up to 4.2.

Sos24

Enlightened
Like thermal guy said, Fenix makes some good one. Although beware if you purchase the Fenix w/ micro usb charging, they are slightly larger than the standard 16340.

Vapcell also makes some good ones.

As far as chargers, Nitecore SC4 is a good charger. It is a rapid charger, but automatically adjusts to the battery size and you can manually select the charging current if you don't like the automatic setting. There are other chargers that also have that ability, it is just the Nitecore is the one I have and use.

daffy

Enlightened
A lot of chargers these days auto sense the battery type/capacity/charging rate etc so its mostly put in there and let charger do the rest.
I'm currently using a Nitecore UM2 and Xtar VC2, the Nitecore one i can also set some things manually but i never bother.

PartyPete

Enlightened
I think Vapcell and Efest both make decent rechargeable 123s. As far as a charger, anything that does around 250 to 300 mA is ideal...I use a Zanflare C4 and Xtar VP4C primarily as chargers.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could go check out 18650batterystore...I recently purchased 4 LG INR types from them. No problems at all. And yes, they carry more than just 18650s.