Fill in the blank....

LongtimeLurker

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone! One of my first few posts so I should definitely start by saying thank you for all the information this place has given me over my years of lurking here. Such a great place for information and it's awesome to see people passionate about this stuff like I am. That being said my passion is amateurish at best. I figured I would make a post with a little fill in the blank exercise...it's semi free form as I am only making the first few blanks and I'm interested to see what gets put in all of your lists...if you can't come up with all don't fret...I'd love a glimpse inside your thoughts behind any and all entry's...

1) HDS Systems Titanium Rotary
2) HDS Systems Titanium Clickie
3) HDS Systems Brass Rotary
4) HDS Systems Bronze Rotary
5) McGizmo Haiku
6) McGizmo Sapphire (added once mentioned Vemice)
7) Coolfall Tri-V2
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

These are lights that for whatever reason I freak out about...can't even really explain it lol

id love to hear your thoughts and once again thanks!!!!

Last edited:

LedTed

Enlightened
IMHO, the UI of the LuminTop FWXX makes up for its various shortcomings; something to look at anyway.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Welcome to the site LTL.

Looks like "high end" is your passion. Often new members long for mega bright numbers with really long runtimes. Then the Archimedes curve comes into play where more and more posts corresponds with a zeal for less and less lumens. Perhaps your passion is the exception as it seems quality trumps quantity.

My entry would be "any electric fire on a stick that lights when I hit the on switch."

Vemice

Enlightened
As I have said before, elegant simplicity:

KStB2fwl.jpg

rngwn

Newly Enlightened
McGizmo Sundrop w/ Nichia 183?

I haven't managed to own one, but it's the very flashlight that brought me here in this rabbit hole. (and the start of my search for High-CRI fifteen years ago).