• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT LNIB Surefire 6Z for EB1, E1Bmv, or EDCL1T

Hammeredsole

Newly Enlightened
Like the title says. I have basically new 6z Surefire in basically new condition still in the box. It has a very small scratch on the rear most edge of the tailcap (color only, can't feel it in the aluminum). Aside from that, it is in like new condition. It has the original box in pretty good shape, lanyard still sealed in plastic, original duracell CR123s in box that appear to have been used to test the light and nothing else, and NO user manual.

The tailcap switch is the waffle pattern. Grip ring and button rubber are superb, lens has no scratches. I think this is a 2000-2001 production.

Looking for the an Eb1, E1Bmv, or EDCL1T in black in similar condition. I have an old account here that I could not recover, and extensive feedback on arfcom.

Hammeredsole

Newly Enlightened
Sure, here are some shots. Not absolutely perfect, but it looks to me that any marks are more likely to be from the factory than actual usage. I basically recovered it from a time capsule, and I'd be happy to share the story with whomever buys it. I don't know about fair market value and I'm not trying to price gouge, I just want a good single cell and a fair trade/price. I love me some Surefires, but I am more of a pragmatist than a collector, so I think I'd rather just have something recent. I am totally open to selling, but my prerogative is to just get a good light in the end.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/eferg028/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Looks like a Quad! Lol Now that's nice 😊

Does it have a laser product P/R 60?

archimedes

Flashaholic
Sure, here are some shots. Not absolutely perfect, but it looks to me that any marks are more likely to be from the factory than actual usage. I basically recovered it from a time capsule, and I'd be happy to share the story with whomever buys it. I don't know about fair market value and I'm not trying to price gouge, I just want a good single cell and a fair trade/price. I love me some Surefires, but I am more of a pragmatist than a collector, so I think I'd rather just have something recent. I am totally open to selling, but my prerogative is to just get a good light in the end....

Thank you for the photos, item looks very nice.

I understand what you are saying, and realize that another post above has led down this path, but a few points of order here on CPF ....

To prevent "price fishing" , technically anything "for sale" here needs a listed price.

If you are selling this (or trading for $$ let's say) , then you need a Supporter Badge, as the thread will need to be in WTS forum.

All (price) offers and negotiations are done by PM only please.

So, please stick to trades without talk of price or value, or alternately you may purchase a badge here ...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/IconLegend1.html

... list an asking price in the OP, and request staff to move your thread.

Thanks for your understanding :)

Last edited:

Hammeredsole

Newly Enlightened
Yes, i had the P60 lamp. Batteries and bulb still GTG. Not that you'd want to use 20 year old batteries....