PowerX Pro Lasting me 5x longer than Eneloop Pro now!

nitebrite

Enlightened
I just picked up AA and AAA in both PowerX pro and Eneloop Pro. In a myriad of devices the PowerX are outlasting the Eneloop by more than 50% per charge! They are roughly the same MAH. A bit over 1000 for the AAA and a bit over 2650 for the AA. I had cycled each first before putting them into service. Just thought this was a good FYI but of course YMMV on this. Batch to batch and other parameters ETC. I am not sure how it would turn out for any of you folks but right here, right now there is simply no contest.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
5 times lomger or 50% longer between two cells of similar measured capacity.
I don't know what ypu're snorting man, but can you pass it over here?
P

Last edited:

nitebrite

Enlightened
Sorry, I wanted to get your attention. I know, not cool. I ordered Genuine Maha PowerX and genuine Eneloop AAA+AA. On Amazon Prime. Same day shipping, free. I got 8 of each. I tried them all in equipment with vastly varying power delivery requirements. In every case the owerX was left running long after the Enneloop' had cut out completely. 11+ year old PowerXAAA inordless phone constantly on trickle charge. Per analyzer they have pretty much lost no capacity! One, thing everyone here knows better to purchase batteries with bogues claims(usually cut-rate re-wraps) Just in case someone new sees this. the most possible MAH an AAA NIMH can have with current technology is about 1000. an AA, about 2,650

Last edited: